PDA

View Full Version : why did I get banned ?

Blaster23423
10-07-2004, 11:29 AM
just today ive played with a random player against the NL clan in the map 'deftech'.
one of them accused me of cheating because I always knew where they were.. and finally killed them.
for example throying a grenade into the whole with the ladder in sector C..
now I explained them that im not cheating, i knew just because they were doing a lot of noise..
finally they returned to lobby and kicked/ban me.
why ?
and just another question.. if you return to lobby in the middle of a ranked game that started like 5:00 mins ago.. you lose points anyway right ? (that actually what they did :X)

Blaster23423
10-07-2004, 11:29 AM
just today ive played with a random player against the NL clan in the map 'deftech'.
one of them accused me of cheating because I always knew where they were.. and finally killed them.
for example throying a grenade into the whole with the ladder in sector C..
now I explained them that im not cheating, i knew just because they were doing a lot of noise..
finally they returned to lobby and kicked/ban me.
why ?
and just another question.. if you return to lobby in the middle of a ranked game that started like 5:00 mins ago.. you lose points anyway right ? (that actually what they did :X)

kingsadist
10-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Because they are sore losers and haven't grown up yet.

Im assuming you're Dutch, so here is a translation of what I said above, for no reason except I want to show of my language skillzorz:

"Omdat ze slechte verliezers zijn en nog niet volwassen zijn"

Forget them. As the Dutch say ; "laat ze maar oprotten".

HarkoninVSC
10-07-2004, 01:03 PM
Yeah they sound like real sore losers, good job pwning them.

They only lose points for lobbying if they have over a certain amount of points.

S.a.S-Xietsu
10-08-2004, 04:08 AM
That certain amount, is equal to two-hundred.

bozibozic
10-11-2004, 04:55 AM
He is from Israel actually