PDA

View Full Version : Shanghai mission

Bart20061987
12-06-2006, 12:26 PM
I have a problem in this game. I am in that mission in Shanghai. I climb up on to that crane, and i rapel down. I get off of that window washing platform. And i can not pass further because of that atnena, and i must hang. I do that, and Sam just fall off of that ledge, and he dies. WHY IS THAT HAPPENING???? Thanks

f.e.r.u.s.
12-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Are you going left from the platform or right? You have to go right from the platform...I hope I didn't spoil anything http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Bart20061987
12-07-2006, 10:19 AM
I was going left. I tried to right but i don't know how. Please help me

Warrior0fLight
12-11-2006, 02:56 PM
***** SPOILER ***** Highlight below to see a walkthrough for this part...

<span class="ev_code_BLACK">When you start rappeling, go straight down until you hit the window washing platform, then move off to the left. When you hit an obstacle in the corner, drop down to hang on with your hands, then continue to the left until you can slide down the pole nearby. From there, slide to the right while hanging on until you hit an obstacle in your path.

A party appears to be ongoing inside the windows here, so you'll have to be careful about your movement. Each of the two obstacles here will require you to pull yourself up to the top of the walkway and move on your feet, but each of them will also be "guarded" by a drunken civilian inside.

The first obstacle is near a man who rotates his head to look inside and then look out the windows. Wait for him to look out the windows, then, when he turns back inside, quickly pull yourself up and sidle along to the right and drop back down when you can.

At the second obstacle, simply wait for the gentleman in the chair on the left to get up and fall over in a stupor, then repeat the process and move off to the right. The fireworks here will occasionally light up your light meter, but that doesn't matter; if people can't see you, then it doesn't matter how lit up they are. </span><div class="ev_tpc_signature">

<hr class="ev_code_hr" />
<span class="ev_code_BLACK">...................</span> <span class="ev_code_RED">Official member of SCAA</span>
<span class="ev_code_BLACK">.............</span> (Splinter Cell Addicts Anonymous)

makert1984
12-15-2006, 09:19 AM
I have exactly the same problem and yes, I know what I'm supposed to do (I have read a walkthrough for this level). Sam just keeps dropping down (this happens everytmie he moves round the corner). I have the 1.02 patch.

skycruiser777
07-22-2007, 05:41 AM
When you hit an obstacle in the corner, drop down to hang on with your hands, then continue to the left until you can slide down the pole nearby.

I am having an issue when I turn to get pole Sa, slips off the ledge and falls. I have replayed the mission from start a few times and always get the same result were Sam falls off the ledge!?!?! Any fix to this ????
PC V 1.02 (XP)

AcuGame
07-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by skycruiser777:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When you hit an obstacle in the corner, drop down to hang on with your hands, then continue to the left until you can slide down the pole nearby.

I am having an issue when I turn to get pole Sa, slips off the ledge and falls. I have replayed the mission from start a few times and always get the same result were Sam falls off the ledge!?!?! Any fix to this ????
PC V 1.02 (XP) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAS ANYONE FOUND A RESOLUTION FOR THIS - SAME THING HAPPENS TO ME - AND ITS ****ING ME OFF!!