PDA

View Full Version : Need help for Tom Claney's Splinter Cell for PC

HidingInTheDark
10-20-2006, 09:19 AM
Hi. I got the original Splinter Cell today, installed it, and clicked play - however, it just took me to a black screen.

Rebooted then, tried loading it up - it got to the ubisoft cutscene, then went to that black screen. Ctrl + alt + delete said it was "Not responding." I rebooted again, tried again, it went to a black screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing happens. Tried reinstalling to a different drive, same thing.

I have no idea what to do. Can someone help?

HidingInTheDark
10-20-2006, 09:19 AM
Hi. I got the original Splinter Cell today, installed it, and clicked play - however, it just took me to a black screen.

Rebooted then, tried loading it up - it got to the ubisoft cutscene, then went to that black screen. Ctrl + alt + delete said it was "Not responding." I rebooted again, tried again, it went to a black screen. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing happens. Tried reinstalling to a different drive, same thing.

I have no idea what to do. Can someone help?

HidingInTheDark
10-20-2006, 10:15 AM
lol... Now I installed Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. It gets to the loading screen fine, but when I go to "New Game," after the opening cutscene it takes me back to the difficulty screen and clicking normal, start game, etc just makes this weird noise and nothing happens.