PDA

View Full Version : I would like to give Ubisoft a very well though-out opinion about the 500 Tactical

weeeee123
07-09-2008, 01:20 PM
What e-mail address should I send it to?

weeeee123
07-09-2008, 01:28 PM
I seriously need an answer. I don't care that I'm bumping, I'm just trying to find an answer to my question. I'll leave this place forever once I know.

weeeee123
07-09-2008, 01:33 PM
bump #2. If a mod locks this, at least give me an answer.

Professor61
07-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Hate to say this, but Ubisoft really doesn't care what you have to say. You are wasting your time. You might as well just pretend you never had your opinion because Ubisoft will never answer you. They will only pretend that they answered you.

Raide
07-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Hello Weeeee123,

The usual course of action is to post here but if you would like to forward it to someone, then your Forum Manager (ms-kleaneasy) is the best place to send it. You can send a Private Message if you would like to contact someone to pass on your feedback.

We do get a huge amount of feedback on the forums and not just in regard to Rainbow Six Vegas, so it can take a while for all of the relevant information to filter through, but things that are well thought out and interesting are always looked at.

Thank you for taking your time to send in some feedback.

Lethal1940
07-09-2008, 03:59 PM
I tried that approach (Twice) concerning adding T-Hunt to SADS and never received a response.

Good Luck!!

xoops
07-09-2008, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Lethal1940:
I tried that approach (Twice) concerning adding T-Hunt to SADS and never received a response.

Good Luck!!

On March 19 2008, Raide forwarded a question of mine to Arres who is the Community Developer for Far Cry 2.

Guess what? I've never got any answer from this Arres. It's not that I really care though since I expect absolutely nothing from Ubisoft, but I think this is quite typical of the feedback the OP will get.

Yeah, Good Luck...

WhiteKnight77
07-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by xoops:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lethal1940:

Good Luck!!

On March 19 2008, Raide forwarded a question of mine to Arres who is the Community Developer for Far Cry 2.

Guess what? I've never got any answer from this Arres. It's not that I really care though since I expect absolutely nothing from Ubisoft, but I think this is quite typical of the feedback the OP will get.

Yeah, Good Luck... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This has been going on at least for 5 years and yet there are some who want us to think things are changing. I still see business as usual.