PDA

View Full Version : well full with fish

Liyen
12-17-2004, 12:55 AM
hi everyone

On the first cellar of the catacombs, I've found a well that is full of fish, there is also a sparkling object inside of it, when I want to reach for it, the fish bites me. But when I found naga poison I could throw it in and reach for the sparkling object, but after that they say again that the well is full of fish and that there is a sparkling object inside of it. I was wondering, is it true that everytime you find some naga poison you can get a object from the well?
At the first cellar I also saw a huge groups of orogs, but they don't attack you, what should I do, leave them alone or just attack them?

Liyen
12-17-2004, 12:55 AM
hi everyone

On the first cellar of the catacombs, I've found a well that is full of fish, there is also a sparkling object inside of it, when I want to reach for it, the fish bites me. But when I found naga poison I could throw it in and reach for the sparkling object, but after that they say again that the well is full of fish and that there is a sparkling object inside of it. I was wondering, is it true that everytime you find some naga poison you can get a object from the well?
At the first cellar I also saw a huge groups of orogs, but they don't attack you, what should I do, leave them alone or just attack them?

MDS_Geist
12-19-2004, 06:35 AM
I don't recall what to do with that particualr well, but the naga blood is for an empty fountain in the Halls of Stone. Make sure the lead character is carrying all four vials of naga blood.

Liyen
12-23-2004, 05:29 AM
thks for the info. About the naga blood, I have found three already, I´ve put them in the fountain, but now they say it´s half full, and actually my main character wasn´t carrying all the naga blood, what now?

Rozand
12-24-2004, 08:17 PM
I think you use one of the potions of poison on it IIRC. It is a ring or some minor magical items.