PDA

View Full Version : Levelling up?

KrazySnypes1982
06-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Has anyone seen the level 30's guys who go on with their buddies and just level up. What is the point of that. Just play the game have fun, nobody cares about stats, besides, how could they? With guys levelling up like that, anyone who is legitimately trying to level up will never catch them

KrazySnypes1982
06-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Has anyone seen the level 30's guys who go on with their buddies and just level up. What is the point of that. Just play the game have fun, nobody cares about stats, besides, how could they? With guys levelling up like that, anyone who is legitimately trying to level up will never catch them

XyZspineZyX
06-03-2005, 01:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> What is the point of that. Just play the game have fun, nobody cares about stats, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's just it there are those that only care about their stats, and will do what ever it takes to level up.

KrazySnypes1982
06-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Its just funny, thats all I am saying. Kinda pathetic though, we all know what they are doing.

SHNAG
06-03-2005, 02:45 PM
thats one thing splinter cell has over halo, stats don't matter near as much here. Why would someone level up anyways? IF someone is trying to level up, they likly have a +/-2 level selected, so no one can see your fancy stats any ways.

routeone
06-03-2005, 07:12 PM
The other thing about it, is it soils the reputation of people who are really good. The other day for example, a level 26 joined my game and although he was very good, I couldn't tell if he was a booster or not. Mind you, even if he wasn't the fact he was a level 26 would suggest he probably needs to get out a bit more.

rikakiah
06-04-2005, 01:55 AM
Even boosters can have a fair amount of skill. 26 is quite hard to believe as completely legitimate. Perhaps he's more along the lines of a real 10-12, and boosted the rest. Or, he primarily only plays with other friends, some of whom are also very good (and like stated, that's ALL he does in life...).

Sad either way, really.

routeone
06-04-2005, 09:21 PM
He was one of those angry spies who shoots 3 frags at you and charges which really gets on my nerves but I still just beat him as a merc and lost badly as a spy.