PDA

View Full Version : OK, now I am upset

Slick_256
12-17-2010, 08:57 PM
I have seen this for every game now. I only play against the computer and when I put the highest priority to build the church I literally build other stuff with the Church just sitting there. I see the church needs 10 stone 10 wood and 2 bars. I have 30 stone 40 wood and 10 bars and yet the church is not built!

What do I need to do to make the church the highest priority? I understand the settlers have to move but I will literally sit for 20 min and the opponent builds their church earlier. What do I have to do.

Sorry, very frustrated!!!

Suptop
12-18-2010, 01:46 AM
ch I literally build other stuff with the Church just sitting there. I see the church needs 10 stone 10 wood and 2 bars. I have 30 stone 40 w

You have to put the Church in highest priority in the menu. And furthermore you have to plan the Wood and stone have to be in the storehouse at the rite time.

kiwi_terran
12-18-2010, 01:47 AM
let me advise u to http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif carp of ur pc !

Slick_256
12-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Well, I do put the church as the highest priority. It just seems weird when I have enough material and I watch a settler move across all my territories moving other stuff and the Church does not seem to be the highest priority.

I also have all the stone and wood in the same territory, just waiting for the bars. I give the bar people good food and that is there as well. I see the bars moving but not to the church. They sit in storage.

What bothers me is it seems every time I try to upgrade it seems like the computer waits for the opponent to upgrade theirs first before it will upgrade mine. I literally sat in multiple games waiting over 10 minutes and each time my church is built just after the computers.

Sorry for the frustration, if this is coding I don't like it. If it is me then my bad.

Thanks,

-Slick

Eecaj
12-18-2010, 11:23 PM
Itís not the coding !! Silly LOL Ö Try this. Build a store house. Supply it with the right number of items for a church. Then build a church right next to that storehouse.

As long as you have it set to top. And I mean top left in the menu, you will see the little guys get right to work on your church.

In your case I guess you have the stuff you need to build the church but in 5 different store houses around your village.

Slick_256
12-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Hmm, you could be right Eecaj, I did not try that.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will give it a try.

Thanks,

-Slick