PDA

View Full Version : WoW Patched

VXTaggeXV
04-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Well,

To say it's been a long time coming for would be an amazing understatement. But, for all those whom play WoW and/or care, they've finally implemented the honor system, and a rewards system for that. It's live now, or will be shortly (after their servers come back up in an hr or two). I drove home and started my PC d/l'n it over lunch. Anyway, let the run by fruiting behind *cringes*.

Peace?
-T.

VXTaggeXV
04-19-2005, 11:59 AM
Well,

To say it's been a long time coming for would be an amazing understatement. But, for all those whom play WoW and/or care, they've finally implemented the honor system, and a rewards system for that. It's live now, or will be shortly (after their servers come back up in an hr or two). I drove home and started my PC d/l'n it over lunch. Anyway, let the run by fruiting behind *cringes*.

Peace?
-T.

Frag_Hag
04-19-2005, 03:33 PM
That's happening now? D*mnit! I'm going to get home tonight and want to play and can't because Mr Hag and I have to download a huge patch each. (Unless anybody knows of a way you can download and save the patches so we don't have to download the same thing twice? I admit I haven't looked into that.)

QWADx3
04-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Todays WOW-US Patch has not gone so well. It is mostly down time while they iron out the issues. Their web site is also getting nuked with tons of hits bogging it down.

Frag_Hag
04-19-2005, 04:43 PM
Sometimes working with a bunch of geeks can be a really really good thing. One of our sysadmins has downloaded the patch and hosted it here. Should be much quicker for me to download from here when I get home than having to download two copies from the US servers. Happy happy happy, joy joy joy!

stonelance
04-19-2005, 07:12 PM
For future reference, all the large patches are download into the main WoW folder before being installed. Once one PC downloads the patch you should be able to copy over to the other PC and install it. I think fileplanet also allows you to download the patch from their servers, but you may need an account.

Im glad I finally worked off all my rest xp this weekend. Hopefully they give us all full rest xp again. That should take me all the way to 60, yay!

esorbrek
04-20-2005, 07:54 PM
i think Xfrie will have it as well.. but dont quote me on that.