PDA

View Full Version : Teledahn-no sound

LRTCWT53
11-28-2003, 05:45 PM
I have sound in the "entro" and Relto but none in Teledahn. Any suggestions are most welcome.

LRTCWT53
11-28-2003, 05:45 PM
I have sound in the "entro" and Relto but none in Teledahn. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Almlys
11-29-2003, 08:06 AM
I don't kown your systems specs, but well.

I have an AC'97 integrated sound card and with my own experience, only for my motherboard.

If you have eax enabled, the sounds bar must be at maxium, if not you will get a Teledahn without sounds (and more ages)

You can try with eax disabled, all must sound.

Also,check the speakers configuration.

If you put your system specs, we will be able to help you.

PD: The quality difference between eax enabled or disabled is spectacular.

Almlys
In cavern: Al'my

Guild Of Greeters member.
Shift: Sunday 14:00-16:00 GMT
Languages: Spanish, English and Catalan

Fyrehawk
11-29-2003, 04:06 PM
Does this problem occur in any other age?

Also, how much system memory do you have?

"There is a thin line between insanity and genius. I have erased this line".
--Oscar Levant

Ansha
11-30-2003, 03:02 AM
Strangely enough, this same thing happened to me yesterday. This was in Uru Live. I have walked around in Teledahn before, and the sound worked fine. But, as I said, yesterday it was silent in Teledahn.
I have not tried it again, but I will sometime during the day. I hope that I have answers for you then.
(I have a RealTek AC'97 integrated sound card.)

Ansha

Strive for who you can be, not who you should be.

Ansha
11-30-2003, 09:01 AM
As I had played with eax disabled, I have given it a shot with eax enabled, (and sounds on maximum), as almol suggested.

It did indeed work, both Relto and Teledahn had sound. (I have not tried the other ages.)
However, after linking back and forward a few times, sound failed again in Teledahn.

And almol, you were absolutely right. Sound with eax enabled is magnificent. It's a strain on my system, lag was evident, but it was magnificent.

I think I will play with the sound options again a bit, see if that helps.

Ansha

Strive for who you can be, not who you should be.