PDA

View Full Version : 100% done what can i do now ?

skilliz
10-30-2008, 03:45 AM
Well i am 100% done with the story mode in 10 hours :/
So what can i do now any thing i can do ?
i can't play online becouse my ps3 don't like my wireless modem
So is there anyway i can play just walk around in story?

skilliz
10-30-2008, 03:45 AM
Well i am 100% done with the story mode in 10 hours :/
So what can i do now any thing i can do ?
i can't play online becouse my ps3 don't like my wireless modem
So is there anyway i can play just walk around in story?

Firestorm4lpha
10-30-2008, 03:48 AM
1. start new game with highest settings

2. kill everyone with only the machete

"machete" is interchangeable with any one weapon, though you probably want it to be a hand held weapon cause i don't think you could kill everyone with a jeep.

skilliz
10-30-2008, 03:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Firestorm4lpha:
1. start new game with highest settings

2. kill everyone with only the machete

"machete" is interchangeable with any one weapon, though you probably want it to be a hand held weapon cause i don't think you could kill everyone with a jeep. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm yeah maybe

puredude123
10-30-2008, 04:36 AM
why dont you get an enthernet cable to your ps3 there cables are quite long should be able to reach your computer modem no problem.... or if you got your dad or mom who know a bit on computers to do it that makes life easier http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif good luck with killin the rest of the people on the map with a machette :P i would just load a game with all wepons unlocked and go to camps and raid them intill malria catches you back up.

Foreverwasted
10-30-2008, 04:39 AM
Sounds like you went through a bit quick!! Ive only just unlocked the Second map. But ive been round the entire Leboa-Sako map and done all the side quests and found all but 2 diamond cases!!! Theres sumthing to do, play it agin and collect all the cases. Believe me it takes ages!!!

skilliz
10-30-2008, 04:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by puredude123:
why dont you get an enthernet cable to your ps3 there cables are quite long should be able to reach your computer modem no problem.... or if you got your dad or mom who know a bit on computers to do it that makes life easier http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif good luck with killin the rest of the people on the map with a machette :P i would just load a game with all wepons unlocked and go to camps and raid them intill malria catches you back up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ohh thats sounds good gonna do that =D

skilliz
10-30-2008, 05:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Foreverwasted:
Sounds like you went through a bit quick!! Ive only just unlocked the Second map. But ive been round the entire Leboa-Sako map and done all the side quests and found all but 2 diamond cases!!! Theres sumthing to do, play it agin and collect all the cases. Believe me it takes ages!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah maybe but i have just 50 cases left and idk how many taps :/

Kloppstock90
10-30-2008, 05:23 AM
so, sry if it has been discussed already but can play further, after finishing the mainjobs?