PDA

View Full Version : Extra content. Joining your GT to Ubisoft. 360.

SquirrelNZ17
11-15-2008, 04:41 AM
Just joined my Gamer Tag to Ubisoft in game, I then was able to download some extra content, it was Leopard wear or something or other. Where do I find it? Looked in my gear, but not there.

Also in my instructions it said I had an extra mountain as it was the Limited Edition. (4 mountains) did everyone get this, is it only for the European market or for those who get the game in the first week?

HiphoppinTiM
11-15-2008, 05:02 AM
This is only for the Target version. With that one you get a extra mountain and some extra content. Those Target stores are only somewhere in the US

SquirrelNZ17
11-15-2008, 12:15 PM
I got that info from the manual, thanks.

But has anyone linked the game to there GT with Ubisoft? You get to download something, but it doesn't say where it is or what it is!

thedubster
11-15-2008, 12:53 PM
I did the same thing on PS3 - linked my PSNID to Ubi (which has worked because it registered me here)

It told me I had unlocked the "Rockstar Set", which I assumed would be an alternative to the 2008-09 gear?

Can't see any new stuff though

SquirrelNZ17
11-15-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm glad it's not just me Dubster, let me know if you find it!

ullah-g
11-16-2008, 11:27 AM
its a jacket covered in leopard fur and pants in leopard fur. its in your gearhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Raide
11-16-2008, 11:31 AM
Once you unlock it, just go to your gear and scroll through. Jacked, Pants and Backpack. Scary stuff. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

jpol12
11-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by SquirrelNZ17:
Just joined my Gamer Tag to Ubisoft in game, I then was able to download some extra content, it was Leopard wear or something or other. Where do I find it? Looked in my gear, but not there.

Also in my instructions it said I had an extra mountain as it was the Limited Edition. (4 mountains) did everyone get this, is it only for the European market or for those who get the game in the first week?
sorry i cant help your problem but you could help mine. how do you link you xbox live account to ubi?

DJStuKid
11-18-2008, 07:08 PM
in all my research of SWS prior to discovering this website, not once did i find any information about there being a target edition of the game. sure as sh*t after i buy the original i find this site because its displayed on the main menu when the game is running and realize im missing out on extra gear and a whole 5th mountain. really bad advertising if you ask me...