PDA

View Full Version : Finishing GRAW 2 (spoilers)

Steppenwolf5
08-31-2007, 03:35 PM
Just wondering, I know a few people have already asked this but I know on Hardcore, you can get Mitchell out of the bunker, but what happens then? Is there a final video or something? Because on Normal I was in the entrance doorway when the place blew so I basically made it out. Hopefully someone can fill me in there. thanks.

Steppenwolf5
08-31-2007, 03:35 PM
Just wondering, I know a few people have already asked this but I know on Hardcore, you can get Mitchell out of the bunker, but what happens then? Is there a final video or something? Because on Normal I was in the entrance doorway when the place blew so I basically made it out. Hopefully someone can fill me in there. thanks.

BPR-MiK
09-01-2007, 09:07 AM
I think it was BS when someone told you this..Although i haven`t spoken to anyone reliable who has finished the game on hardcore i doubt you`ll see a new ending.

Steppenwolf5
09-01-2007, 10:07 AM
alright thanks.

BPR-MiK
09-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Just to make sure i`m not wrong about the BS i`m running through the level now. i`m just past the mexican border on hardcore...Infact i got to the last guard guarding the outpost thing but i am finding it hard to quicksave on hardcore for some reason so i have to take big jumps back whenever i die.

Want2Snipe
09-01-2007, 02:55 PM
Mitchel's outcome is the same no matter if you play on EASY or HARDCORE!!!

There... feel better now?

BPR-MiK
09-02-2007, 05:04 AM
OMG that was REALY hard...i lost two of men before they even landed on the road even after about 8 tries so i thought i`d just go on without them...

I managed to keep my extra men alive untill they bugger of at the end of the road..I used one of the weaker sniper rifles with a surpressor and moved slowly over the bridge

I put my man on the middle mounted gun for the counter attack at the start and hid myself on the biulding behind him taking out first the driver then the gun man on the vehicle that comes down the road.

I used my mortars to clear out the gun emplacements on the roof to the right side of the bridge towards the end..

I am not an especially good FPS player and i`d say if i can do then anyone can...it just takes time and patience...This level took me about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to complete.

Have fun !

http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5563/laststandra7.jpg

Oh yeah and the point.....still couldn`t get out in time !

Want2Snipe
09-02-2007, 10:38 AM
I lost Brown since Insertion and kept the other 2 alive by keeping them behind me as it appears they get overwhelmed when having to shoot 2 tangos at a time, they seem to unload a whole clip onto 1 of the tangos and somehow, manage to miss him altogether so they fall as simple pray for the second tango... but I digress.

The key here is to get rid of all the tangos inside the missile silo so that you can haul butt out of there but, as you'll see on the video, it apprears that you escape but you don't. the only way to get the action scene to follow is to play the whole game from the beginning but I was only playing the mission so it stopped there.
http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8105/laststandix8.jpg

Hmmm, I have never uploaded a clip to Youtube so this may be the wrong link but... here we go

http://www.youtube.com/v/pUB8LtjytfU

BPR-MiK
09-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Nice one !! you were certainly closer to the exit then me anyway.

Want2Snipe
09-02-2007, 06:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BPR-MiK:
Nice one !! you were certainly closer to the exit then me anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I lost about a second or two between those barrels close to some doors but I believe the outcome will be the same anyways.

WOW, I just say the video on Youtube and it looks digusting and distorted, I was playing at 1440 x 900 and I had to lower it to 800 x 500 but I never thought it would look that bad... sorry folks.