View Full Version : @ BBmak1980

Messervy
03-06-2005, 06:54 AM
This is a transcription from your contribution to this forum:

-----------------------------------------------
1. is there something written about the resolution in the manuall? take a look

2. give us the manual now !!!

3. what why monday? whats going on!
whats with the resolution did they find something?
UBIRAZZZZ TALK

4. Resolution seems to be locked at 1024x768
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

5. only 1024 x 768

6. days like this are the worsest ever resolution only 1024 x 768

7. cool so i start sh3 4 times to get a full 1280 x 1024 and adjust them on my windows

8. fakt is this is not aktzeptabel

9. oh my god i switched to test it my resolution in my 19 inch tft to 1024 x 768 IT HURTS MY EYES !!!!!!!!!!!!

10. it will look more amazing in 1280 x 1024!
def team

11. what the **** arghhhhhhhhhhh

12. hey guys why dont you understand that there must be an option to give every player a chance to change the resolution for his config.
im very interesting what the dev teams tells us why this so is. it can be that in romania the highest resolution is 1024 x 768

13. you dont understand to change the resolution this is not an adon or a spezial feature this is a normal think in every game!
so i dont understand to say its only 1024 x 768
im sure that you with your 17 inch crt will have loot fun but me and other FTF users not!

14. yeah thats the next point no widescreen
men this hurts my is also a widescreen

15. oh man you dont understand that this is 1024 x 768 on 17 inch tft its ok but not on 19inch or higher!

16. hey bob whats going on give us the videos! ubirazz has give you the permisson!
men were are waiting

17. i can give you an ftp account one moment i send you pm will you upload it? how big is this all ziped?

18. bob i send you an pm with the ftp account take a look you can upload it!
regards bbmak

19. bobtuck are you uploading it now or what? have you read my pm message?

Who are you to demand things?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> days like this are the worsest ever resolution only 1024 x 768 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you can`t handle the truth in a mature manner I sincerely wish you many many days like this.

Greets....you f******* ******** ***** ** ********** ****** ** ****** *** ******* ***** **** ** ******** ***** **** * *** *** *****!!!!

Messervy
03-06-2005, 06:54 AM

UBIRAZZZZ TALK

5. only 1024 x 768

7. cool so i start sh3 4 times to get a full 1280 x 1024 and adjust them on my windows

9. oh my god i switched to test it my resolution in my 19 inch tft to 1024 x 768 IT HURTS MY EYES !!!!!!!!!!!!

def team

12. hey guys why dont you understand that there must be an option to give every player a chance to change the resolution for his config.
im very interesting what the dev teams tells us why this so is. it can be that in romania the highest resolution is 1024 x 768

13. you dont understand to change the resolution this is not an adon or a spezial feature this is a normal think in every game!
im sure that you with your 17 inch crt will have loot fun but me and other FTF users not!

15. oh man you dont understand that this is 1024 x 768 on 17 inch tft its ok but not on 19inch or higher!

16. hey bob whats going on give us the videos! ubirazz has give you the permisson!
men were are waiting

17. i can give you an ftp account one moment i send you pm will you upload it? how big is this all ziped?

regards bbmak

Who are you to demand things?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> days like this are the worsest ever resolution only 1024 x 768 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Since you can`t handle the truth in a mature manner I sincerely wish you many many days like this.

Greets....you f******* ******** ***** ** ********** ****** ** ****** *** ******* ***** **** ** ******** ***** **** * *** *** *****!!!!

JG27_Arklight
03-06-2005, 06:56 AM
PWND.

MooseNoodles
03-06-2005, 06:57 AM
Couldn of said that better myself lol :P

Hello Mes

bbmak1980
03-06-2005, 06:58 AM
thanks for the index dude looks great

con20or
03-06-2005, 06:58 AM
did you two used to date or something?

MooseNoodles
03-06-2005, 07:06 AM
²*¥²¥d²ºd¥µd³ 'ddª'¥d*d¯³d¶²¶¸d µ

JG27_Arklight
03-06-2005, 07:07 AM
Don't forget one of his latest posts to Bob (of course bbmak is making a request to Bob, and this is how he treats him) :

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>bob is so lame he tells me he cant login lol

so why can i login and upload something bob?

go home bob <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mplutka
03-06-2005, 07:11 AM
Hey, cmon isn't he our attention wh*re?
At least thats what we call him in the german forum.

You will come back and tell everybody you got the brandnew stuff on your ftp, won't you?

bbmak1980
03-06-2005, 07:13 AM
@mplutka

hey sorry he asked me where he can upload it not me!

so i tells him

Messervy
03-06-2005, 07:15 AM
I saw that one ater my post.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

JG27_Arklight
03-06-2005, 07:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bbmak1980:
@mplutka

so i tells him <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why do you treat him like that if he can't upload the stuff you want?

bbmak1980
03-06-2005, 07:17 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG27_Arklight:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bbmak1980:
@mplutka

Why do you treat him like that if he can't upload the stuff you want? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because its a fine excuse!

JG27_Arklight
03-06-2005, 07:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG27_Arklight:
@mplutka

Why do you treat him like that if he can't upload the stuff you want? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because its a fine excuse! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For a child.

bbmak1980
03-06-2005, 07:20 AM
hey jerk you dont understand its his excuse not my!

JG27_Arklight
03-06-2005, 07:24 AM
hey jerk you dont understand its his excuse not my! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't treat people like **** because they can't do something YOU want.

The only jerk here, is you.

Your incessent posts about the same subject, your constant demands, your behavior, your big mouth, and your inability to use reason and common sense all come together to form a boullaibase of annoyance.

You invalidate yourself with your behavior.

You are nothing more then a spoiled little brat who has apparently decided to spend the majority of their time getting on the nerves of others.

Messervy
03-06-2005, 07:25 AM
hey jerk you dont understand its his excuse not my! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
You are disgrace to the community!

ParaB
03-06-2005, 07:26 AM
Just ignore him. He's spamming the german forum as well and has annoyed a lot of people there, too.

bbmak1980
03-06-2005, 07:28 AM
hahaha sorry i only wont to help you crys like a shild to get the cd stuff.

so i only want to help. bob also can tell that he dont wont to upload it but he asked where he can upload it.

so when he dont can handle an ftp program so its not my problem.

go play sh2 with your 17 inch crt monitor!

sorry JG27_Arklight in my eyes your a puke.

JG27_Arklight
03-06-2005, 07:28 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ParaB:
Just ignore him. He's spamming the german forum as well and has annoyed a lot of people there, too. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rgrt.

bbmak1980
03-06-2005, 07:30 AM
@ParaB

was bist du für nen held ich sage hier nur die wahrheit!

JG27_Arklight
03-06-2005, 07:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>sorry JG27_Arklight in my eyes your a puke. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As long as I'm just one and not a few.

EFileTahi-A
03-06-2005, 08:11 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Messervy:

UBIRAZZZZ TALK

5. only 1024 x 768

def team

men were are waiting

regards bbmak

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

- Captain J.T.Kirk: "This is an impressive list on the same subject. What do you think of this Mr.Spock?"

- Spock: "I believe with are dealing with some sort of primitive inteligent life form, unfortunately we have not yet decifer the creatures comunicating method, that's why all our posts in all his active and previous threads were useless..."

- Captain J.T.Kirk: "Dr. McCoy?"

- Dr. McCoy: "I could examine his brain by running some IQ and psychic tests to retrieve the creatures IQ and metal instanity behaivour, and, possibly to understand the creatures comunicating method..."

- Mr. Spcock: "Captain, if Dr. McCoy tests fail, we should ban him. Just for precaution, we..."

- Captain J.T.Kirk: "...I know Spock, we cannot risk that its contamination spreads throught the entire forum..."

Messervy
03-06-2005, 08:46 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif You said it all! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Attalar
03-06-2005, 08:53 AM
@ BBmak1980
Du gehst blos allen mit deiner Penetranz und Ausdrucksweise auf die Nerven.

Willey
03-06-2005, 08:57 AM
Your incessent posts about the same subject, your constant demands, your behavior, your big mouth, and your inability to use reason and common sense all come together to form a boullaibase of annoyance. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a keeper http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif boullaibase of annoyance http://www.ubisoft.de/smileys/3.gif

If I was bbmak, I'd just put that in my sig http://www.ubisoft.de/smileys/22.gif

EFileTahi-A
03-06-2005, 09:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Willey:
If I was bbmak, I'd just put that in my sig
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFL!!!

Dominicrigg
03-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Agreed bbmak has to be the most spoilt person in the world. Judging by your demands i bet you got your super size tft screen by nagging your parents none stop..

For a start the guys were given the disks as a special present. There is NO REASON they should give it to you. It is their disk to do with as they want. The game is out in less then 12 days. Stop acting like a baby and throwing things out of your pram. I personally hope they dont upload the things because the way you act you most definately dont deserve to ever see them!

**rant off lol**

Antrodemus
03-06-2005, 10:28 AM
What an a$$...

Before, you were an annoyance. Now, it's become clear that you are indeed, no more than a spoilt, demanding, overbearing, ungrateful fool.

I've seen 5-year-olds behave with more maturity than you.

A.

Wild_Hog
03-06-2005, 10:47 AM
There should be a law that forbids bbmak to buy a copy of SH3!

Jester_159th
03-06-2005, 10:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EFileTahi-A:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Messervy:

UBIRAZZZZ TALK

5. only 1024 x 768

def team

men were are waiting

regards bbmak

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

- Captain J.T.Kirk: "This is an impressive list on the same subject. What do you think of this Mr.Spock?"

- Spock: "I believe with are dealing with some sort of primitive inteligent life form, unfortunately we have not yet decifer the creatures comunicating method, that's why all our posts in all his active and previous threads were useless..."

- Captain J.T.Kirk: "Dr. McCoy?"

- Dr. McCoy: "I could examine his brain by running some IQ and psychic tests to retrieve the creatures IQ and metal instanity behaivour, and, possibly to understand the creatures comunicating method..."

- Mr. Spcock: "Captain, if Dr. McCoy tests fail, we should ban him. Just for precaution, we..."

- Captain J.T.Kirk: "...I know Spock, we cannot risk that its contamination spreads throught the entire forum..." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You missed the immortal line:

Dr McCoy: "It's life, Jim; but not as we know it."

Arsonide
03-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Uh, as much as I agree with you guys, this probably isn't the place to discuss it.

JJCarter
03-06-2005, 11:12 AM
bbmak.... Bitte Oberteil, das Nachfragen von Ihrem Gef¤hrten macht, Siedet! Es macht nur Sie anschauen verdorben, und machen Leute, die an Ihnen gemacht werden. Dank!

BobV_07
03-06-2005, 11:16 AM
Well, BBmack1980 I think you owe Bob Tuck and all others here in this forum a sincere apology! Outside of that as far as I'm concerned you don't exist on this forum. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

http://adjunct.diodon349.com/photopoint/0037/0046.jpg

negus1
03-06-2005, 11:25 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JJCarter:
bbmak.... Bitte Oberteil, das Nachfragen von Ihrem Gef¤hrten macht, Siedet! Es macht nur Sie anschauen verdorben, und machen Leute, die an Ihnen gemacht werden. Dank! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

???

German words, but no sense!?

fherathras
03-06-2005, 11:33 AM
So much hate http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif
Anyways,

BURN HIM!
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

negus1
03-06-2005, 11:39 AM
I think you are too hard with bbmak1980. He is German so he is used to talk in command lines. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Messervy
03-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Yet even in German there is a word "bitte" if I remember correcly. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

negus1
03-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Yet even in German there is a word "bitte" if I remember correcly. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but not between U-boat men http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Antrodemus
03-06-2005, 11:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>So much hate <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah... just a sudden realisation by some, i.e. those who previously tolerated his antics, that he is in fact only interested in one thing - himself. I think the (less than complimentary) post he made about Bob was the proverbial straw.

A.

JJCarter
03-06-2005, 11:54 AM
Ack...You are right Negus...it came out garbage.....Kinda appropriate and funny at the same time, and proof that the online translators that are free....s*ck. LOL!

rochfort
03-06-2005, 12:50 PM
Yet even in German there is a word "bitte" if I remember correcly. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good Point...

rochfort
03-06-2005, 12:54 PM
Hi,it's me again.I am new in this Forum and just want to say hi everybody. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

rochfort

Nukem_Hicks
03-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Too funny. You know, I hate to consider what his real life must be like if he can't even maintain a likeable persona online.

Messervy
03-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Maybe it`s just a bravery of being out of range. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Shado2k2
03-06-2005, 03:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Maybe it`s just a bravery of being out of range. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Messervy, you have decent taste in music. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Antrodemus
03-06-2005, 03:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Maybe it`s just a bravery of being out of range. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, that's usually the case.

What bothers me most is, his 'nick - bbmak1980, I mean, was he born in 1980, making him 25 y.o? Scary thought, that someone of parenting age could be like that...

A.

EFileTahi-A
03-07-2005, 04:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jester_159th:

You missed the immortal line:

Dr McCoy: "It's life, Jim; but not as we know it." <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeeezzzz, I garee with you! LOL! Shame on me! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Nieldo
03-07-2005, 05:01 AM
Ouch, a three page thread against him, he must be doing something wrong...

I mean look at me, I post aload of **** here and everybody loves me!

Firedragon1717
03-07-2005, 05:30 AM
LOL BBMAK is getting pounded from all directions....like a merchant with a target painted on its hull....heading for La Rochelle....while under german occupation....flying a british flag. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

bbmak1980
03-07-2005, 06:13 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif its cool to be on the top on this forum and see all this lamers writing something http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

sjoerd1972
03-07-2005, 06:16 AM
Well im dutch and my english aint all that. But... even i can see that this bbmak whatever dude is searching for an exit, just help him on his way and ip-ban him!

Everything else is allrdy said....

ciao

naturalhigh1985
03-07-2005, 06:21 AM
Ok I posted something in defense of BBmac, but I changed my mind. His retaliation to the attack is really childish, but I still think the attack itself is nasty and childish and really shouldnt be happening. theres no reason for it, just dont read his posts, but I think he has the right to say pretty much what ever he wants, evne if its only about the resolution, over nd over... its up to the mods to get him, not the forum, even though you may feel like old hands... which perhaps is the problem?

Nieldo
03-07-2005, 06:25 AM
":Big Grin: its cool to be on the top on this forum and see all this lamers writing something :Wink:" - BBMak

well u know, pretty much anyone who follows this forum has posted here, and not many in ur defence...

As u can see naturalhigh has just changed his mind to :P

naturalhigh1985
03-07-2005, 06:36 AM
lol yeah that comment about us being lamers... that kinda turned the tide http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
I mean, sometimes Im sure we're lamers, but hey who is he to tell me that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

bbmak1980
03-07-2005, 06:37 AM
sorry that i only post what fakt is and fakt is that 1024 x 768 is not aktzeptabel!

Over and Out

Messervy
03-07-2005, 06:41 AM
Lol...he`s still going on about it!

Tell you what...move yourself to a forum where the game supports your wishes and leave us alone!

naturalhigh1985
03-07-2005, 06:41 AM
fakt is its spelt fact
Fact is also aktzeptabel is acceptable. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
But dude, stop *****ing about hte resolution. WHO CARES! Obviously nooone because everyone hates you for piping on about it. Jeeses if thats the only problem with this game Im going to be so happy! Plus, I cant run it higher http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Im worried already, I have to get it running on my laptop.
3GHz P4 HT, 512MB, GforceFx5600 64mb. its just quite close to the mins :'(
And it makes me so sad... but im hoping even with scaled graphics itll look great... I hope...

bbmak1980
03-07-2005, 06:45 AM
again its fact ! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Jester_159th
03-07-2005, 06:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bbmak1980
.....Over and Out <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?

You promise?

naturalhigh1985
03-07-2005, 06:54 AM
Was willst du denn hier schaffen bbmac???
Ich verstehe nicht warum du jeden hier so nerven und reizen willst...
las es doch einfach!

bbmak1980
03-07-2005, 06:58 AM
hey sorry ich hab nichts gemacht ich hab nur meine meinung gesagt. kann ich was dafür das die mich hier gleich zum mega topic machen.

jeder hat das recht auf seine meinung und wenn es mir mit der aufl¶sung net passt sag ich das auch ausserdem hat die umfrage gezeigt das die mehrheit mehr will als 1024 x 768.

ausserdem sind das hier immer die selben 5 leute die posten!

naturalhigh1985
03-07-2005, 07:06 AM
Klar, ich finde auch du hast das recht deine meinung zu ¤ussern, aber doch nicht so verdammt oft... das wegen nervst, das spiel ist gold. Da gibts nichts mehr zu sagen... !

ParaB
03-07-2005, 07:07 AM
Das Problem ist nicht WAS Du sagst, sondern WIE Du es sagst.

Es gibt zwei M¶glichkeiten:

1.) Entweder alle haben was gegen Dich und sind einfach bl¶d.

2.) Es k¶nnte eventuell ein klitzekleines bisschen an Deiner Art liegen, die von vielen (sowohl hier als auch im deutschen Forum) als n¶rglerisch, arrogant und penetrant angesehen wird.

bbmak1980
03-07-2005, 07:12 AM
tja irgendjemand muss ja über diesen missstand aufkl¤ren.

von mir aus k¶nnt ihr es hinnehmen sagt mir in 2 jahren net oh man der bbmak hatte recht ist echt scheisse diese niedrige aufl¶sung h¤tten wir das doch damals gleich bem¤ngelt.

so siehts aus und net anders.

und wenn die anderen das hier in den falschen hals bekommen kann ich auch nichts dafür

**** happens

fherathras
03-07-2005, 07:17 AM
good to know that,

thanks for the information http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WE all LoVE YOU! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

ParaB
03-07-2005, 07:23 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fherathras:
good to know that,

thanks for the information http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WE all LoVE YOU! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Consider this as a chance to brush up on your german. And you don't even have to PAY for it. Errr...wait. Thinking about it again, how about 10"?

Now, say after me: "Torpedovorhaltrechner..."Unterseebootzieloptik"..."

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Messervy
03-07-2005, 07:31 AM
Torpedofor...vornhallereh....torpedovor....ah I go home! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

fherathras
03-07-2005, 07:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ParaB:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fherathras:
good to know that,

WE all LoVE YOU! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Consider this as a chance to brush up on your german. And you don't even have to PAY for it. Errr...wait. Thinking about it again, how about 10"?

Now, say after me: _"Torpedovorhaltrechner_..._"Unterseebootzieloptik"_..."

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually Go to German class, at school http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Dont know what the he11 is going on dough http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

My teacher says something, and I`m like:

Uhm, the gespracher-wahT? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

EFileTahi-A
03-07-2005, 08:09 AM
We shared with him our points of view about his RESOLUTION prob countless times, we called his attention for his behaviour and major annoyance level but he simply does not care. So, I'll say, stop posting on his threads and just ignore him.

This is what he really wants, to be the center of the attention and make ppl mad so that he can throw away his frustration about his useless 24inch TFT screen towards the SH3 game as all who does NOT feed his chidish cr*p...

Am just bailing out from this topic, plus, ignoring threads started by BB...

If you're against his b*ullsh*it then do the same... Let's not massacrate the forums server bandwidth with useless posts...

EFileTahi-A
03-07-2005, 08:11 AM

bbmak1980
03-07-2005, 09:03 AM
@EFileTahi-A

thats true so stop posting in this thread EFileTahi-***

JJCarter
03-07-2005, 09:24 AM
BBmak....you obviously know what you are doing, you obviously know your slowly ticking off the entire community here, so please refrain from insisting that you are right. The res may not be satisfactory for YOU.... but most of us are just fine with it, or have various work arounds. So just agree to disagree and lets move on. You are not going to change anyone's mind, and you are not going to change yours.

I basically see historically you like to argue, and/or create strife, so you can argue. Again, on the eve of the release of a fantastic game.... PLEASE...BITTE....just chill for a while and don't spoil it for the rest of us. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

bbmak1980
03-07-2005, 09:28 AM
sorry not me opend this thread! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

JJCarter
03-07-2005, 09:34 AM
Maybe not, but you cannot deny your history of arguementative posts. In any event, be the bigger person then, and stop the continual hostile reponses. P-L-E-A-S-E! It would be appreciated by everyone. I don't know how much nicer I can ask. Again.... Thank you in advance for your co-operation.

jimbousa1945
03-07-2005, 09:37 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif hello i'm Jimbo i'm new here

sorry my engl. is not so good i'm from poland. but i understand what people write. and i love the usa.

the only think why i reged me here is to tell jjcarter to shut up!

bbmak your right! this 1024 x 768 think is not good!

JJCarter
03-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Oh boy...they are coming out of the woodwork now. Jimbo.... You obviously have not read the entire thread. So please, take your own advise, be quiet until you have read the whole thing, not just a few posts. Welcome aboard.

mplutka
03-07-2005, 10:11 AM
BBmak told everybody over at the german forum that he sold his left kidney (or something like that) to get a TFT for SH3 that barely fits through the door. No wonder he's p*ssed now... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Shinzoy
03-07-2005, 10:33 AM
@ BBmak1980

For your constent complaining and whining why dont you just leave, your obviously not happy with the product so go. no one here is keeping you here no one is forcing you to like SH3. Do you actually think they would change the resolution in the game on your say so.... lol

go move on get an education and grow up.
thats a fackt

Jester_159th
03-07-2005, 10:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mplutka:
BBmak told everybody over at the german forum that he sold his left kidney (or something like that) to get a TFT for SH3 that barely fits through the door. No wonder he's p*ssed now... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He should have sold his brain instead.

The less use something's had, the more money you get for it.

EFileTahi-A
03-07-2005, 10:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mplutka:
BBmak told everybody over at the german forum that he sold his left kidney (or something like that) to get a TFT for SH3 that barely fits through the door. No wonder he's p*ssed now... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFL!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jester_159th:

The less use something's had, the more money you get for it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he had sold his brain instead he could only afford a cheap 12inch black&white CRT screen...
Sorry! I could not avoid it!

Krycek1972
03-07-2005, 11:00 AM
He did

Antrodemus
03-07-2005, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>hello i'm Jimbo i'm new here

sorry my engl. is not so good i'm from poland. but i understand what people write. and i love the usa.

the only think why i reged me here is to tell jjcarter to shut up!

bbmak your right! this 1024 x 768 think is not good! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... s'funny - you sound awful like, err... bbmak! I wonder why that is?

A.

Jester_159th
03-07-2005, 11:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EFileTahi-A:

ROTFL!!!

The less use something's had, the more money you get for it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If he had sold his brain instead he could only afford a cheap 12inch black&white CRT screen...
Sorry! I could not avoid it! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

naturalhigh1985
03-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Ack! You guys are actually getting pathetic afterall...
Just leave Bbmak, ignore him if you want, but leave him to his opinions. If you dont like him, dont read his posts, dont talk to him. But dont get stupid with those posts about his brain etc.
I mean, wtf, where is the mod!?!?!
This topic should have been closed long ago. In fact, there shouldnt be topics like this at all on a board attacking a particular person!
Anyone can post the link to the German board I might check that place out!
no I guess thats not a solution because I really like some of the posts around here, and some of the posters... but I find that this topic seems to ahve brought out the worst in most of you, and its not very... hmm, well, it doesnt show your best sides, in fact I think some of you are kind of embarresing yourselves by posting some of the **** you are in here...
Anywho. How about the mod just **** well block, or delete this thread completely? Mod? Please?! and then change the forum rules!!! This shouldnt have started, nor should it be carrying on!

JJCarter
03-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks naturalHigh.....but we tried that. Now he's in another thread, beating the same subject to death, with the same negative attitude. I wish the Mod would come on lock this thread and make the problem...BBmak go away. I for one am interested in finding more about the Sim....and am tired of BBmak keep popping up in the middle spouting about the resolution. MOD(s)..... Where are you when we need you?!?!?

JG27_Arklight
03-07-2005, 02:35 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Anyone can post the link to the German board I might check that place out! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bbmak posts over there as well.

And they too are annoyed by him.

naturalhigh1985
03-07-2005, 02:50 PM
hahaha okay theres no running away from this problem. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
I think this forum needs more mods...? Just might be that ubirazz doesnt have time to check this every 20 mins :P

JG27_Arklight
03-07-2005, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by naturalhigh1985:
hahaha okay theres no running away from this problem. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
I think this forum needs more mods...? Just might be that ubirazz doesnt have time to check this every 20 mins :P <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More mods?

This forum has 0 mods. LOL

I wouldn't mind modding here. I am a moderator for another major gamesite and have been so for quite a while.