PDA

View Full Version : [Turn 5] Report

Dougem
03-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Rough percentage stats can be found at:
http://endwargame.us.ubi.com/tow.php
-stats are not exact and are approximations.

The defender is listed as either winning or losing, and the percentage given is where the bar roughly was for that zone just before the turn roll-over.

The roll-over occurs every night at approximately 12AM, pacific time. Battles resume 40 minutes afterwards.

-------------------------------

Turn 5 Standings:
JSF: 16
EFEC: 14
SPZ: 9

Turn 5, JSF stands in the lead and fights to defend the USA and take a swipe at Paris. A key battle is Ramstein Air Force Base, a victory there would deny air support to the EFEC in Paris. EFEC and SPZ continue to clash fiercely in Eastern and Southern Europe. Will the SPZ Get their act together and beat off Europe in time to prepare for a possible JSF invasion? Will EFEC be able to kick the JSF out of Paris? Let's take a look...

[SPZ vs JSF]

GRISSOM AIR FORCE BASE - Conquest
JSF Victory at 66%

[JSF vs. EFEC]

PARIS(1/3) - Conquest
EFEC Victory at 60%

RAMSTEIN AIR BASE - Conquest
EFEC Loss at 25% ***CUT OFF, EFEC HELD***

MATERA - Conquest
EFEC Victory by 55%

[EFEC vs. SPZ]

DUKOVANY - ?
SPZ Loss at 45%

CARPATHIA - Conquest
SPZ Victory at 55%

FT. LEVESKI
SPZ Loss at 33% ***CUT OFF, SPZ HELD*

[*END OF TURN TALLY*]
JSF: 17 (+1)
ECEF: 15 (+1)
SPZ: 7 (-2)

-------------------------------

JSF Managed to successfully beat SPZ off of Grissom Air Force Base, a move that marked the beginning of the JSF invasion of Northern Europe. JSF has to restart their conquest of Paris. While EFEC Defended Paris and Matera, Ramstein fell to the JSF. Due to several cut offs, JSF and EFEC victories were negated, and the front line in Europe Changed little. SPZ is hard pressed to make a comeback, the odds are stacked against them and Moscow has come under assualt by European armies while the USA tramples on it's northern lands.

Discuss below.

Daner02
03-01-2009, 01:58 AM
We'll get paris for sure. Pretty sure JSF will fight towards Russian also so you better embrace yourselfs

Lamdog
03-01-2009, 02:00 AM
man i lag to much playing Ramstein ><"
and WOOT for holding paris!

DevoutSoulEx
03-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by Daner02:
We'll get paris for sure. Pretty sure JSF will fight towards Russian also so you better embrace yourselfs

Ive only lost once at paris. Ive won 4 or 5 times so far. So we'll see.

Daner02
03-01-2009, 02:29 AM
so far i have won like twice in paris so >_> lets hit them hard! GO!

FourthCatalyst
03-01-2009, 12:29 PM
*Sigh* http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

If the Russians don't get organized then I'm afraid we'll be destroyed.

FourthCatalyst (SPZ-Alpha Brigade)

Lige-
03-01-2009, 01:06 PM
DevoutSoulEx was dragging the bodies of the 13th Airborne through the streets of Paris after winning a major victory against my units. The battle only lasted 8 minutes, and I had to evac my last gunship before they even engaged the enemy.

Daner02
03-01-2009, 01:37 PM
O.o

DevoutSoulEx
03-01-2009, 07:25 PM
gg dougem