PDA

View Full Version : Any Confirmation of Dev Cmnds locked?

ToP..Joe_Cool
10-26-2004, 01:51 PM
I've been hunting the forums looking for confirmation that the Developers Commands are now locked with the new patch. I have been in servers where people where talking about some "low particle count" commands and stuff. I don't want to know how to test it - I just want to know if it's fixed.

Did the patch correct this oversite??

ToP..Joe_Cool
10-26-2004, 01:51 PM
I've been hunting the forums looking for confirmation that the Developers Commands are now locked with the new patch. I have been in servers where people where talking about some "low particle count" commands and stuff. I don't want to know how to test it - I just want to know if it's fixed.

Did the patch correct this oversite??

MT_Bever
10-26-2004, 03:46 PM
lol, it's answered in about every thread in the forum.

they're still there. they were not removed

rickertsnaak
10-26-2004, 03:54 PM
..and thats the only thing i wanted really..

and to play RvS with my clan again on CB, but thats not going to happen with this patch http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

ToP..Joe_Cool
10-26-2004, 04:25 PM
That's just too bad.

I love the game ....... mostly because of the number of great people out there and the abundance of servers to play on. The longevity of this series is a testament to this game's performance during its time ....... however, regardless of WHY it now wanes in popularity it is NEVER very business smart to allow your current customers to feel like you have just let them down. Your competition is going to eat your lunch even if you think you have a superior product ..... gamers are people with passion and lots of $$$$$!