PDA

View Full Version : ACES

cheech_98
07-07-2010, 11:48 AM
This is going to sound like a noob question, but how far do the ACES levels go on the PS3, on know 360 got an update that makes them go above 30, but Im thinking about repurchasing Vegas 2 now that I have Playstation Network. Of course, if they didn't make ACES go signifcantly higher, I probabley won't re buy Vegas 2.

JMan1c1347
07-08-2010, 07:30 AM
Not sure, I'm a 360 guy too. But
it's not like higher aces lead to
more weapons or anything. Sure it's
a big help with ranking up, but I
wouldn't let whether I play the game
or not depend on that particular feature.

The Elite numbering update was a little
more important to me because at least
that's something others can see too and
it further separates casuals & hardcores...
I would assume they updated the PS3 version
the same way, but there are some PSN guys
here that will jump in & let you know...

cheech_98
07-08-2010, 11:48 AM
Thankyou for a reply, but, It takes forever to level up in this game w/o the aces xp bonuses, so, I dont mind if it takes a while to level up to max rank, but I don't want it to take forever to level up to max rank, so Im just making sure.

Dirtymurph
07-08-2010, 12:45 PM
I believe they go to 100. I dont know why youre worried about ranking up though.Rank means nothing more than how much you play in this game since it carries over from thunt and campaign,then theres the glitches to rank up. Not to mention every match you play private or not is ranked.Also if you want to get to the highest rank of 99 its going to take longer then a while lol.

cheech_98
07-08-2010, 03:10 PM
Well, I used to play that game alot, and I never got past one of the seargents ranks, so I know that the ACES are a big XP deal, and XP means, gear, gear means bad *** character http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

gazzagb
07-09-2010, 10:38 AM
The ACES go to 100, but after 20 all you earn is XP. All weapons, equipment etc is unlocked by levels before level 20.
The XP unlocked can really help, especially when your into the Elite ranks (Im 12 or something on PS3). It takes a long time to level up as the ammount of XP needed is huge.

cheech_98
07-11-2010, 08:48 AM
No store around me sold Vegas 2, so I got MAG instead for $20, but thanks for your guys help.