PDA

View Full Version : Downloading maps and using them in Single Player?

CaptMoore
10-16-2004, 12:01 PM
I was wondering if maps downloaded online can be used for terrorist hunt, hostage rescue, and other single player modes with Rainbow Six Raven Shield and Athena Sword? I haven't seen anything online explaining if that can be done. Also, how do I go about installing more maps so I can use them in single player, I am not sure what to do with the map files. Thanks.

CaptMoore
10-16-2004, 12:01 PM
I was wondering if maps downloaded online can be used for terrorist hunt, hostage rescue, and other single player modes with Rainbow Six Raven Shield and Athena Sword? I haven't seen anything online explaining if that can be done. Also, how do I go about installing more maps so I can use them in single player, I am not sure what to do with the map files. Thanks.

CaptMoore
10-16-2004, 12:04 PM
Oh, and what are some good sites to download quality maps from? (I have just done the campain so far, about 1/2 way through.)

|Ghost|-Joonas
10-16-2004, 01:33 PM
All maps I've downloaded have been shown in the custom mission list. Then I just started the map.

LT.INSTG8R
10-16-2004, 02:52 PM
As far as D/L maps I would reccomend www.rvsgaming.com (http://www.rvsgaming.com) they have almost every map available and note which modes they are playable in.Most Custom Maps dont have missions but they do support most other modes as long as they are not Team Only maps