PDA

View Full Version : 1.02 Patch still didnt fix my CD-KEY

G-DesertFox
03-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the new patch, cause I was told this will fix the CD Key Error issue. I tryed and still got the same error even after the new offical patch.

What can I do to correc this matter?

G-DesertFox
03-19-2005, 12:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the new patch, cause I was told this will fix the CD Key Error issue. I tryed and still got the same error even after the new offical patch.

What can I do to correc this matter?

Burke1stSgt.
03-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Read the sticky. Titled CD key in use error.

sSSPzAbt1
03-19-2005, 01:39 PM
I've had the game for 3 days now and Im still getting the same @#$% error. "CD key is in use"

This is pathetic. I've read the sticky and I've tried to connect at different times of the day for allowing hours inbetween, hoping that the server key would be fixed or dropped, but no good...

EBx doesnt offer returns and if I cant play multiplayer because of issue ubi is haveing... Ill be pissed off to say the least! Ubi, I love this game so please fix the CD key error!

Burke1stSgt.
03-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Contact UBI soft...they may have to reset your CD key. The links are in that sticky.

sSSPzAbt1
03-19-2005, 04:03 PM
Thanks Burke. Ill try monday and Im pretty sure ubi doesnt work on weekends.

G-DesertFox
03-22-2005, 07:29 AM
I found out what the deal was, you need to be 100% sure that when entering the CD KEY to have it all in small letters and use the - between key.

That worked for me and now I can play online http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif