PDA

View Full Version : SC Chaos Theory

Rocky_070
12-24-2005, 01:50 PM
When i launch Sc show this eror:Insert Splinter CellPC DVD dis into the disc drive and press retry.HelpPLEASE

cheese_thief
12-24-2005, 01:52 PM
You put the DVD into the DVD drive. It's really that simple!

MR.Mic
12-24-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by cheese_thief:
You put the DVD into the DVD drive. It's really that simple!

Wow I was having the same problem. THANKS A LOT.

Spekkio9
12-24-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Rocky_070:
When i launch Sc show this eror:Insert Splinter CellPC DVD dis into the disc drive and press retry.HelpPLEASE The solution to this issue is simple.

1. Grab fork
2. Stick fork into outlet
3. Scream. If you can't scream, you know it's working.

Chimera87
12-24-2005, 03:42 PM
ouch this seems like a really serious problem....

try upgrading your computer to a new alienware....

that will do the trick.....

acdx
12-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Spekkio9:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rocky_070:
When i launch Sc show this eror:Insert Splinter CellPC DVD dis into the disc drive and press retry.HelpPLEASE The solution to this issue is simple.

1. Grab fork
2. Stick fork into outlet
3. Scream. If you can't scream, you know it's working. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why is it always a fork, I mean, you gotta have a d4mn small fork to get all the pins in there.. Or are the wall sockets really so gigantic in america? The american outlets look pretty dangerous btw

cheese_thief
12-24-2005, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by acdx:
The american outlets look pretty dangerous btw
You have to tame them before you use them. They're that dangerous.

acdx
12-24-2005, 06:29 PM
That's nothing, here in Finland we hunt down our wall sockets in the snowy forests of northern Lapland and capture them with our bare hands

Eclyps3
12-24-2005, 07:40 PM
Dude. I had to spend 2 weeks in the forests to get a pair just to plug in my PC and monitor. And I gotta say - these suckers put up a fight. I was all out of ammo by day 5. And food by day 7. Had to eat the biggest part of my body to stay alive. Too bad I ain't gon' have no kids no mo' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif .