PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Locations

XxCH0NGxX
04-16-2010, 11:16 AM
This is for posting where you found certain weapons. Ill try to update as more of you contribute. This will be for people new to the game, and/or those searching for weapons they have not yet unlocked.

Please post the name of the weapon and where you found it, and I'll add it to the list below.

Please be clear and concise and please refrain from spoilers.

Thank you in advance to everyone who contributes to this list. Mods, please make this list a sticky when it is completed.

* Pistols

o FN Five-seveN-----------------------Carnival Mission
o Heckler & Koch Mark 23 "MK23"-------Start with by Default.
o SIG-Sauer P228 "P228"---------------Just about everywhere, most NPCs carry the P228.
o MP-446 Viking-----------------------Start with by Default.
o Walther P99 ------------------------
o Desert Eagle------------------------1st SP mission
o Heckler & Koch USP45 ---------------

* Machine Pistols

o SA Vz.61 Skorpion ------------------ Museum Mission SP
o SR-2M Veresk ----------------------- 44144 code, COOP story

* Sub-machine Guns

o Heckler & Koch MP7A1----------------Main Menu-Extras
o Heckler & Koch UMP.45---------------Third Echelon after you acquire the sonar goggles.
o Heckler & Koch MP5N ----------------Airfield Mission SP
o Heckler & Koch MP5-SD3--------------Collectors Edition, also found in weapon's stash beginning of White Box mission.
o AKS-74U-----------------------------Iraq mission, and COOP Russian mission

* Assault Rifles

o SC3000 -----------------------------Third Echelon Mission, 44144 code, White House.
o Barrett M468 -----------------------Third Echelon MIssion, White Box Mission SP
o SR-3 Vikhr -------------------------Last room(Hangar) of Mozook Grounds behind a box crate near the airplane's ramp
o Heckler & Koch G36C-----------------White House
o FN SCAR-H --------------------------Uplay Points
o FAMAS G2 ---------------------------
o AK-47-------------------------------Iraq mission, and COOP missions

* Shotguns

o Mossberg 500 Cruiser----------------Just about every 10 badguys has one. Singleplayer and COOP. Has been found in Third Echelon HQ Mission.
o Franchi SPAS-12 --------------------Pre-order code

aeroagm
04-16-2010, 11:52 AM
* 1 Pistols

o FN Five-seveN
o Heckler & Koch Mark 23 "MK23"
o SIG-Sauer P228 "P228"
o MP-446 Viking
o Walther P99
o Desert Eagle
o Heckler & Koch USP45

* 2 Machine Pistols

o SA Vz.61 Skorpion
o SR-2M Veresk

* 3 Submachine Guns

o Heckler & Koch MP7A1
o Heckler & Koch UMP
o Heckler & Koch MP5N
o Heckler & Koch MP5SD-N1
o AKS-74U

* 4 Assault/Battle Rifles

o SC3000 *Third Echelon Mission & 44144 code
o Barrett M468
o SR-3 Vikhr
o Heckler & Koch G36C
o FN SCAR-H *Uplay Points
o FAMAS G2 * Dropped??
o AK-47

* 5 Shotguns

o Mossberg 500 Cruiser
o Franchi SPAS-12 * Pre-order code

XxCH0NGxX
04-16-2010, 04:22 PM
Just got home from work. List updated. I'll update more tonight after I play some more.

elder_weasel
04-16-2010, 04:28 PM
I got the Barrett M468 assault rifle towards the end of the White Box mission ("Windowless Building", single player).

SA Vz.61 Skorpion can be found in the Museum, single player.

Also Heckler & Koch MP5N shows up in the Airfield mission, single player.

Overlai
04-16-2010, 05:43 PM
You all forgot the M3.

TheNemo402
04-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Overlai:
You all forgot the M3.

It's probably going to be free like the MP7

XxCH0NGxX
04-16-2010, 06:09 PM
Is the M3 a shotgun?

covert_noc
04-16-2010, 06:14 PM
SR-2 is from the COOP STORY. That is how I got it, at least.

JoyRiderUSA
04-16-2010, 06:18 PM
Heckler & Koch Mark 23 "MK23

Its at the press conference mission after you kill the assassin.

JacienV
04-16-2010, 06:27 PM
You should add in that the SC3000 can also be obtained in the White House level.

jsx_5150
04-17-2010, 10:31 PM
Barret: M468

To be specific, (WHITE BOX mission)

I just found the M468 on the (last 2 guards you kill) (up the stairs right before you set off the prototype EMP while that guy is screaming behind the bullet proof glass at you).

Right before you fry him with the EMP! lol

j4ygr4y_85
04-17-2010, 11:17 PM
i have finished the game and don't have either AK's...

how do i get them (for the achiev)?

LennyLilac
04-17-2010, 11:21 PM
The AK's are in co-op.

Puppet627
04-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Any other way to get the AKS other than Co-Op?

Chris_Hun7er
04-17-2010, 11:45 PM
Why is there a location for the MP-446? Don't you start with it? I sure did.

JAHman28
04-18-2010, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Chris_Hun7er:
Why is there a location for the MP-446? Don't you start with it? I sure did.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif
MP-446 and MK.23 available by default.

YoungsyBMX
04-18-2010, 04:15 AM
I found the G36C in the white house level. The two guards protecting the Vice President have them.

NMOne
04-18-2010, 04:26 AM
Walther P99 has been replaced (In the U.S. version as far as I know) by the USP .45 while you start with the Mk. 23 and can switch to the MP-446 at the first available weapons stash box.

Le_Filou
04-18-2010, 04:47 AM
I have the P99 but I have no idea how I got it.
It is two slots down from the mp4

I play a lot of CO-OP and I played around with the extra content menu.
In the menu you can press down and then A. You will have a message saying it is unlocking something.
I did it a few times, there are four slots, but it only gave me the P99.

NMOne
04-18-2010, 04:59 AM
Not for me, all pistol slots are full. No P99.

Le_Filou
04-18-2010, 05:00 AM
It is not in the pistols but in the extra weapons.

im_J0N
04-18-2010, 02:19 PM
There is a hidden weapon on the last section of Mozook Grounds while playing the deniable ops mode, Its called the VIKHR, its a compact assault rifle, kinda like the aks-74u.

Erico360
04-18-2010, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by im_J0N:
There is a hidden weapon on the last section of Mozook Grounds while playing the deniable ops mode, Its called the VIKHR, its a compact assault rifle, kinda like the aks-74u.
picture?

XxCH0NGxX
04-18-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by im_J0N:

Ive seen it there, its right behind that crate closest to the rear door of the plane. Is it possible to unlock weapons in deniable ops?

Also, to unlock a weapon, do you just have to pick it up, or do you have to carry to a weapons stash?

jsx_5150
04-18-2010, 07:16 PM
UMP-45 / M-500 / M468 / SC3000

I'm also finding a few M-500 and M468 guns on dead guards during the 3rd E. HQ mission where you plant C4 @ 3 locations in the parking garage.

I find them a lot after the cut scene (talking to the secretary about seeing Tom Reed) as you click the remote trigger for the C4) boom!

The guys in the blue jump suits in the rear offices right before the server room where you get your new night vision goggles have them also. 2 of them had UMP-45's.

I'm also finding a lot of SC3000's on dead guards after the laser area in that same mission.

jsx_5150
04-18-2010, 09:21 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">To OP</span>: xXCHONGXx

(Missing gun). H&K MP5-SD3

On a side note: You have a gun that might be mis-labeled since there is a H&K MP5-SD3 in my weapon stash box and I don't see it on your list.

You have a "Heckler & Koch MP5SD-N1-------------Collectors Edition" on your list.

I have the standard edition game and I got it in the SP campaign. I got it somewhere before entering the WHITE BOX mission. (Not sure where). (In the weapon stash) in the trunk of the car, it was there for me before I crossed the guard shack and that huge parking lot.

My fav sub machine gun so far is the H&K MP5-SD3 since it has a nice 2x scope and is SD. I mainly use the FiveSeven SD pistol 99% of the time, but once in a while an SD scope is useful. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

XxCH0NGxX
04-18-2010, 09:27 PM
H&K MP5-SD3

I made the correction, thanks for pointing it out.

jsx_5150
04-18-2010, 09:29 PM
Hey no problem. Glad it helped. BTW: (Thanks for the list). http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm playing SP now. I'm keeping an eye out for guns as I go in case I find anything missing.

XxCH0NGxX
04-18-2010, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by jsx_5150:
Hey no problem. Glad it helped. BTW: (Thanks for the list). http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I'm playing SP now. I'm keeping an eye out for guns as I go in case I find anything missing.

What about the UMP.45? I can't remember where I unlocked that one at.

jsx_5150
04-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by XxCH0NGxX:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jsx_5150:

What about the UMP.45? I can't remember where I unlocked that one at. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

((It's a few post's up on this page)).

I found my <span class="ev_code_RED">UMP-45</span> 2night during the last part of the 3rd E. HQ mission. <span class="ev_code_BLUE">The guys in the blue jump suits in the rear offices right before the server room. </span> (<span class="ev_code_GREEN">After you get your new night vision goggles</span>). 2 of the 4 that attacked me had UMP-45's. That was the 1st time I came across one. I check every dead guard. lol

XxCH0NGxX
04-18-2010, 10:26 PM
updated. Let me know if you find anymore weapons so I can update the list further.

jsx_5150
04-18-2010, 10:35 PM
Nothing so far, (I'm on the EMP test warehouse mission *saving the scientist*) but I'm due to stumble over one soon.

Will post back as I find them for sure. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

XxCH0NGxX
04-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by jsx_5150:
Nothing so far, (I'm on the EMP test warehouse mission *saving the scientist*) but I'm due to stumble over one soon.

Will post back as I find them for sure. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

thanks

oOSilentPwnOo
04-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Where'd you guys get the FAMAS? Is it only EU version?

Btw, is there any guns JUST for collectors or any other edition that you can't get any other way?

RaulO4
04-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by oOSilentPwnOo:
Where'd you guys get the FAMAS? Is it only EU version?

Btw, is there any guns JUST for collectors or any other edition that you can't get any other way? they remove some weapons and suits

so they can call it free stuff
i dont mind it
but what about those who cant download it?
its not fair

jsx_5150
04-19-2010, 06:35 PM
>>>>>H&K G36C<<<<<

Hey xXCHONGXx, I'm back online now.

I'm in the white house at the weapon stash (right before you go upstairs) and there it is, the H&K G36C assault rifle in my stash.

I killed every guard and checked them all. Every one of them had M468's, UMP-45's or M-500's. So I wonder if it's like the MP5-SD3 where at a certain stash point, it just shows up in the weapon stash.

About the Walther P99. I have read that it was replaced in the U.S. game version with the H&K USP .45 pistol. I'm not sure how valid that is yet though. It might be included in a free DLC coming soon I would guess. (Although there is no slot for it).

I do remember getting the H&K USP .45 somewhere between the WHITE BOX mission and the White House. It was just there in my weapon stash now that I think about it. I never did pick it up. Strange,...

jsx_5150
04-19-2010, 07:31 PM
About the FAMAS, now that I look at the weapon stash there is no spot for the famas. Maybe that was like the Walther P99 and it was replaced with a different gun in the U.S. game version?

I know the shape of a lot of guns, and I don't see a spot for the Famas. I got screwed on the Iraq mission for the AK-47 and the AK-47U. I found and used both guns but they never unlocked. I'll try the co-op and see what happens.

Thanks for the list. Glad I could help with it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

XxCH0NGxX
04-19-2010, 07:49 PM
I know both AKs are found on the Iraq level, but as far as unlocking them, I believe that can only be done on COOP, as that is where I finally unlocked both AKs.

I've yet to figure out for sure if picking up a weapon unlocks it, or if you have to carry that weapon to a weapon's stash to unlock it. The latter I am doubtful of, as I've tried it in coop, mind you it was Deniable Ops and not the coop story.

If anyone knows the answers to those questions, please answer them.

splintt
04-19-2010, 07:54 PM
You only need to pickup the weapons to unlock them no need to carry them to the weapon stash. In case of the AK its only possible to unlock in co-op.

Also some weapons can only be unlocked trough the Exclusive content as is the case with the P99, VIKHR , Famas , M7A1 , even though the VIKHR can be picked up in Deniable Ops.

Also i dont know if someone noticed this but in alot of levels there are certain gadgets visible in the Sonar mode that are hidden behind crates or stuck in walls.

In one situation i found what looked like a frag nade stuck inside a wall behind a bench soon as i closed in 2 Pick up triangles appeared like u see above a dropped weapon only nameless. It was totally blocked off so couldnt pick it up.

Makes me wonder what else is hidden in the levels thats only visible trough the Sonar Mode

jsx_5150
04-19-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by VamosGrambo1:
You only need to pickup the weapons to unlock them no need to carry them to the weapon stash. In case of the AK its only possible to unlock in co-op.

Also some weapons can only be unlocked trough the Exclusive content as is the case with the P99 and the VIKHR even though the VIKHR can be picked up in Deniable Ops

That makes sense since a few of my guns just appeared in my weapon stash that I never saw or picked up. I'll have to run through the co-op story with a bud for the AK's then. Thanks for the help.

I wonder if the P99 is a CE version only thing.

splintt
04-19-2010, 08:09 PM
The P99 will be released as one of the free exclusive content i am sure.

Even though it is unlockable right now as we speak it just is not visible in the list.

There is another topic about how to unlock the P99 but it only works if your exclusive content list has not reached the bottom of the page yet.

In my case it has and i cannot unlock it thus far. I did manage to unlock it on a second gamertag but still am unable to use it on my main gamertag

jsx_5150
04-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Is the P99 silenced? And how many execute marks does it have? I like the Five Seven because of it's 4 marks and low profile around corners.

If you have a link to that subject you mentioned on how to unlock it I would really appreciate that a lot. I searched and found a lot about wanting it like me. lol

splintt
04-19-2010, 08:29 PM
The P99 is unsilenced and does not have a silencer attachment.

It is upgradeable with a Lasersight, Extended mag and Match Grade Ammo.

By Default the Magazine Size is 12 with the Extended Mag upgrade it is increased to 16

And it has 3 execute marks available

jsx_5150
04-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by VamosGrambo1:
The P99 is unsilenced and does not have a silencer attachment.

It is upgradeable with a Lasersight, Extended mag and Match Grade Ammo.

By Default the Magazine Size is 12 with the Extended Mag upgrade it is increased to 16

And it has 3 execute marks available

Hey very cool, thanks a lot for the info. I found the thread about the trick to getting the P99 but it did not work for me (I only have the MP7A1 and the Prox mine unlocked).

eScaPeTHEmAtrIx
04-20-2010, 03:15 PM
I beat the Iraq Mission with the AKS-74U in hand and it's not in my weapons stash. I also picked up the SR-3 Vikhr at the end of Mozook Grounds, but that's not in my stash either. Am I doing something wrong or is that not the way to acquire those weapons?

Erico360
04-20-2010, 03:18 PM
co-op only unlockes weapons if you do the story mode(ak's both are in co-op). and Irak mission doesn't give you the weapons because something `I don't want to spoil.