PDA

View Full Version : I HATE this game... Loved Brotherhood

EG NeoMorph
12-29-2011, 03:59 PM
I killed the captain of this den and then went to climb the tower... I get up so far and reach where I KNOW I can climb over the cupola where you light the fire and then...

NOTHING... It refuses to let me move left right up or down... Just hangs waiting for someone to throw a rock for me to fall.

I know it is not my controller because it is a brand new Razer Onza Tourament.

Never had this problem in Brotherhood.

Kit572
12-29-2011, 04:10 PM
...So you hate the game JUST because of that?

Inorganic9_2
12-29-2011, 04:20 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/259981104/storia_buona_fratello_by_darksora01-d4asapc.jpg

BradKinn
12-29-2011, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by NeoMor****:

It is your controller, 3rd party controllers are incredibly unreliable

Chronomaancy
12-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeoMor****:

It is your controller, 3rd party controllers are incredibly unreliable </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Especially the Razer Onza Tournament edition.

EG NeoMorph
12-29-2011, 06:19 PM
I fixed it finally... Had to restart the game and then it worked right so it wasn't my controller... was the game locking up for some reason. Didn't do anything any different.

Now I can't set my frackin shortcuts though... I select them in the menu but when I go into the game it shows other selections completely.

BUG FEST 2011.

Why is it that this Xmas every title has been bug ridden to hell and back.

AdmiralPerry
12-30-2011, 10:53 AM
Sounds like it is your controller--I haven't heard anyone else complaining about the same problems.