PDA

View Full Version : World Activities Tab Suggestion

musicjunkie93
10-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Ok, so everyone knows about the World Activities tab in our Challenge Books right? You know how only Diamond Members can have access to them, right? Well, maybe the moderators can let people who are not Diamond Members, take part in it for one week? I know this is not going to happen, but it's worth a shot.

hermione2011
10-23-2011, 11:22 AM
It is impossible. I am a Diamond Member. You have to be a certain level of talent to do those challenges.

pinkstorm6
10-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Hermione is right. I am a Diamond Member too. I couldn't do any until I leveled up. And you have to be a certain talent, and you have to know how to do certain things.

JessiV2019
10-23-2011, 06:35 PM
yep their right i am a diamond member too... hehe

musicjunkie93
10-23-2011, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by hermione2011:
It is impossible. I am a Diamond Member. You have to be a certain level of talent to do those challenges.

I know it's impossible, I even said it in the post. I just wanted people's opinion on it.

UbiLorelai
10-29-2011, 11:30 PM
The Halloween World Activity is for everyone! I'm sure we will have others that are made for everyone, not just Diamond Members. Certain special features are definitely for Diamond Members though! Only one benefit of becoming one.

Also, try making a poll with your suggestion next time! So we can all see who agrees!

fabiona12
10-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by UbiLorelai:
The Halloween World Activity is for everyone! I'm sure we will have others that are made for everyone, not just Diamond Members. Certain special features are definitely for Diamond Members though! Only one benefit of becoming one.

Also, try making a poll with your suggestion next time! So we can all see who agrees!

but evrytime i click on it, nothing happens, it happens to my frends too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

skylight22
10-31-2011, 12:25 PM
Fiona, to start the challenge, you need to visit Chanelle Johnson in Jade Plaza. After you talk to her, you will see the name of your talent below what she says. Click on it, and she'll give you instructions on what to do.
Hope this helped!

UbiCaliS
11-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Erin is right, you have to remember to click on the name of the talent in the box that pops up. Once that is done, further instructions will follow. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif