PDA

View Full Version : Last Ten Light Seeds...

EPIC_TUN
12-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I need ten more according to the map to have them all. I have looked for hours and am sick of it. I need:

2 from Machinery Ground. Any suggestions would be fine. I have the ones on the two platforms held up by chains. The ones I need are probably more hidden.

2 from Reservoir. Any suggestions would be fine. Can't find 'em anywhere.

2 from Royal Spire. Same as above.

2 from The Cavern. Same as above.

2 from King's Gate. Same as above.

ANY help at all would be nice. Thanks.

EPIC_TUN
12-08-2008, 09:05 PM
I need ten more according to the map to have them all. I have looked for hours and am sick of it. I need:

2 from Machinery Ground. Any suggestions would be fine. I have the ones on the two platforms held up by chains. The ones I need are probably more hidden.

2 from Reservoir. Any suggestions would be fine. Can't find 'em anywhere.

2 from Royal Spire. Same as above.

2 from The Cavern. Same as above.

2 from King's Gate. Same as above.

ANY help at all would be nice. Thanks.

fahRENheit2006
12-08-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm working on a Light Seeds FAQ that has the Machinery Ground, Cavern, and King's Gate. I haven't done Royal Spire or Reservoir, so I'll try to get those in soon.

Download it here (it's a text file) (http://www.intellectual-masturbation.com/Ren/LightSeedsFAQ.rtf)

EPIC_TUN
12-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Thanks, I'll get to work on getting those right away.

fahRENheit2006
12-08-2008, 09:43 PM
I've never written an FAQ before, so lemme know as well if anything is unclear or hard to follow. I'm basically writing it as I play through the game again, so it's rather rough.

Weeeeeeeeeeeton
12-08-2008, 11:24 PM
For the machinery grounds, my last two were located at the bottom of some vines heading towards Heaven Star, near the red slides. They're hidden behind a corner.

As for the Royal Spire, the hardest two for me were found as I scaled the spire again. They're very close to the top before you pull the levers.

King's gate can be found on youtube if you need help.

I'm not sure about the cavern as I did that already.

As for the reservoir, I'm stuck on the last 2 as well. I can't seem to find them anywhere. Any help would be great.

EPIC_TUN
12-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Ren, Thanks. Some of it was hard to follow, but only because I didn't print out all forty-five locations and follow them step for step, although even though I didn't find them all using your guide, I found four of the ten.

Weeeeeeeeeeton, Thanks for the help, but I found them all yesterday. I apologize but I do not remember where the ones at the Reservoir are at. I have a bad memory.

Zerban_da_Great
12-10-2008, 02:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fahRENheit2006:
I'm working on a Light Seeds FAQ that has the Machinery Ground, Cavern, and King's Gate. I haven't done Royal Spire or Reservoir, so I'll try to get those in soon.

Download it here (it's a text file) (http://www.intellectual-masturbation.com/Ren/LightSeedsFAQ.rtf) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you so much! Those five seeds in the Cauldron were annoying me for SO LONG! You should put that FAQ in a sticky, so everyone can use it!