PDA

View Full Version : Bathhouse - 85%???

chaos_theory16
04-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey, a quick question. I'm not sure if it's happened to many of you. But, I've completed all my objectives, including secondary, opportunity and bonus, if there are any, and I've never been detected, or and bodies found, and it turns out I get an 85%. I've looked over my mission statistics and it says I've knocked out 17 people, killed 0, and injured 0. This goes for civilians as well... I've never killed, KOed or injured any terrorits either. Can someone help me out here...

chaos_theory16
04-30-2005, 07:02 PM
Hey, a quick question. I'm not sure if it's happened to many of you. But, I've completed all my objectives, including secondary, opportunity and bonus, if there are any, and I've never been detected, or and bodies found, and it turns out I get an 85%. I've looked over my mission statistics and it says I've knocked out 17 people, killed 0, and injured 0. This goes for civilians as well... I've never killed, KOed or injured any terrorits either. Can someone help me out here...

Leviathon306
04-30-2005, 08:54 PM
i'm from pc forum, but just browsing around. if xbox has exactly the same as pc, then u must have missed opputunity objectives, or secondary. spolier: <span class="ev_code_BLACK">you have to find 3 phone lines to tap, forgot what secondary is but i think has to do with ISDF soldiers in the room next to the office on the 2nd fl like interrograte or EEV their laptops.</span> :endspolier

dynamite360
04-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Did you do opportunity objective or maybe you got identified as intruder, I was going for 100% and I got identified 5 times which brought my score to 85%.

fellow_communit
04-30-2005, 11:55 PM
On the Bath house it is impossible to get 100 percent or so I claim. Is there any way to beat the bomb area without being spotted?

FN57
05-01-2005, 12:21 AM
Yeah. I've gotten 100% on bathhouse. You jsut have to be a sneaky sonovabeotch to do it.

Fervahn
05-01-2005, 01:53 AM
Well to pass the guards on the bomb part just run into the room and climb the fence then equip Sticky Shockers(or Airfoil, but I prefer Sticky Shockers) and jump down to the first bomb and defuse it. Once thats done move as fast as you can without being heard then when you can see the guard up on the railing Sticky shock him. Run up there and grab his body and keep following the railing until it leads down the stairs. Put him somewhere behind some boxes on the first floor of that room. Then jump down to the second bomb and defuse it, if done correctly you should wait shortly and a guard should walk over you, quickly climb up the pipe and drop down behind the second guard(not the one who walked over you) then quicly but without being heard go behind him and sticky shock him. Then move forward until you can see the other guard then sticky shock him to(no need to hide those bodies). Then run and defuse the third bomb. Right when Sam is done quickly jump across to the railing and head to the door(I suggest quicksaving/saving before Sam finishes defusing the third bomb) as soon as you see the red glare of his goggles on your side of the door bash it on him. Then just run and do the rest.

stealthy_U
05-01-2005, 03:12 AM
Its got to be the amount of time on being identified as an intruder!
I got 85% once and it was because i got identified as an intruder 3 times.
I had done every objective (including Bonus) and 5 KO i think.

Dangerous_388
05-01-2005, 03:58 AM
I was playing bathhouse yesterday and got 5%. My lowest mission rating. Its really hard to get 100% in bathhouse

HardToExist
05-01-2005, 04:30 AM
I got a 99% on Bathouse the other day, apparently I somehow injured someone somewhere along the way. Needless to say I was very mad...

Later that day I accidentally deleted my profile, all 100%s and that one 99%. Somehow that didn't make me quite as mad as getting the 99% on Bathouse did. Oh well, I've already got it all back to where it was. Now I have my game saved on my memory card so no accidents happen...

BiG_FaT_SpErM
05-01-2005, 07:19 AM
If you have lost 15% and have zeros on everything except KOs then it means you have not done the secondary objectives. Which is find out who gave the ISDF orders. Read this (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/899100304/m/5201027113/r/5201027113#5201027113) for more info on what effects mission rating.

fellow_communit how can you say you cannot get 100% on bathhouse. i have done it many times. The last part can be easily done without being spotted IMO. yuo can KO 3 of the guards with punches to the back of the head and run past the other guard. You can see my walkthrough Found Here (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/game/921914.html) for info on how to get past the guards. Its the one my MythosII.