PDA

View Full Version : Scrolls of Romulus

Sir Sly
11-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Where can I find all the keys for the Scrolls of Romulus?

rknall
11-23-2010, 02:15 AM
In the tombs of romulus, obviously

mgretz
11-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by rknall:
In the tombs of romulus, obviously So after i get all the scrolls i have to go back in to find all the keys. I thought all the keys where on the scrolls

MrMcFlurgan
11-26-2010, 12:31 PM
If you got the scrolls in the Romulus Lairs the key is attached to it. If you have done all six then go tot eh gold Romulus Treasure on your map for your reward.

MrPollie
11-27-2010, 06:02 PM
I found 5 of them. The last I didn't know how to get to.... It is the one inside a bathhouse thing, it had a camp with 2 tents above the entrance. I renovated the building and thought I'd get to it later... Then I finished the game and got back to it, but now I cant find the damn thing on the map anymore, only the golden Romulus is on the map.....
Anyone any suggestions??

Kytr
11-27-2010, 06:52 PM
The symbol for that shrine should become enabled once you can enter it. I think that is in sequence 7, after you have restored the aqueduct near it.

K

pshea29
11-28-2010, 09:21 AM
how do you get into the tomb thats in the bathhouse. i keep falling into the water

MrPollie
11-30-2010, 03:34 AM
I'm not sure, I haven't been able to enter it..
But guess, like Kytr said, fix the aquaduct, so the water level rises???

gebergan1970
11-30-2010, 04:47 AM
Check ut youtube .com and search for assasins creed brotherhood romulus missions . Check out the videos if you are stuck

Squiddish
11-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by pshea29:
how do you get into the tomb thats in the bathhouse. i keep falling into the water
If you climb down to the left of the "arch" from above, you can drop and grab a ledge about 5 feet below the level of the door. You can then shimmy around inside the "arch" tunnel the entrance is in, and if you have the Climb Leap glove you can jump up and turn to your right in midair to grab the ledge below the door.

KamSolastor
12-01-2010, 08:31 AM
You have to go to the edge at the top of the pit where the tunnel is, then lower yourself to the edge, so you're hanging by your hands. Move yourself so you are on the left side of the tunnel (not directly above and in front of it), then drop down, but make sure you hold down 'B' (or other button that you use to 'drop') to grab a ledge below the tunnel entrance. Then scoot yourself to your right until the ledge stops, and then jump to your right (at the end of the ledge to Ezio's right should be the tunnel), and you will jump up and grab the edge of the tunnel. Pull yourself up, and you're in.

That one took me awhile to figure out too. I just kept on fooling around with it until I got it. Good luck!

I've actually gotten the armor, and along with the armor you get a special Dagger (which appears to have all it's stats maxed out). The armor itself is... (spoilers!)

(spoiler alert! Romulus's Armor!)

(yeah, another spoiler alert)

Romulus's Armor looks like what you'd get if you fashioned Ezio's outfit out of Roman Legion armor (with the leather skirt-thing and breastplate) mixed with a few pieces that appear to be from the Followers armor (a skull of some kind on a shoulder, a small piece of cloth that looks like it's from one of their tunics covering the neck). It's a brown set of armor, and it makes Ezio's hood and half-cloak red.

(end spoilers)

SteelCity999
12-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by MrPollie:
I'm not sure, I haven't been able to enter it..
But guess, like Kytr said, fix the aquaduct, so the water level rises???

^^^^ This is the easiest way to get into this tomb.