PDA

View Full Version : How to reload Deck Gun?

karamazov
03-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Sometimes I can't seem to reload the deck gun, though there are crewman there, and ammo available--any help would be appreciated!

karamazov
03-26-2005, 07:53 PM
Sometimes I can't seem to reload the deck gun, though there are crewman there, and ammo available--any help would be appreciated!

gonzie2005
03-26-2005, 08:01 PM
This happens automaticaly, see the white/grey bar under the ammo display slowly fill up until it's full then you can fire again.

If this wont fill up , you are out of selected ammo, try firing something else (HE for example)

gonzie2005
03-26-2005, 08:01 PM
This happens automaticaly, see the white/grey bar under the ammo display slowly fill up until it's full then you can fire again.

If this wont fill up , you are out of selected ammo, try firing something else (HE for example)

ChekPtCharle
03-26-2005, 08:41 PM
I think the anti-aircraft gun is about the cheeziest piece of equipment I've used. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

ChekPtCharle
03-26-2005, 08:41 PM
I think the anti-aircraft gun is about the cheeziest piece of equipment I've used. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

karamazov
03-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Let me rephrase that--I can reload a round--but when the 40 rounds are out--it won't reload another 40, though the ammo is there in weapons management.

karamazov
03-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Let me rephrase that--I can reload a round--but when the 40 rounds are out--it won't reload another 40, though the ammo is there in weapons management.

gonzie2005
03-26-2005, 10:07 PM
OOoohhh, i ddint even know it reloaded more than what was there to begin with!!!

must be like torpedos? takes time?

gonzie2005
03-26-2005, 10:07 PM
OOoohhh, i ddint even know it reloaded more than what was there to begin with!!!

must be like torpedos? takes time?

Stephen.m
03-27-2005, 12:12 AM
I believe you have to click your watch officer and then one of the icons is of shells standing upright. when you click that icon, it goes to a similar screen as the torp loading screen "I" but instead you see your sub and bullets to reload. then drag and drop the shells.

Stephen.m
03-27-2005, 12:12 AM
I believe you have to click your watch officer and then one of the icons is of shells standing upright. when you click that icon, it goes to a similar screen as the torp loading screen "I" but instead you see your sub and bullets to reload. then drag and drop the shells.

Capt.LoneRanger
03-27-2005, 02:42 AM
This game never ceases to amaze me. Pitty I fell in love with the IID - My deckgun was washed too hot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Capt.LoneRanger
03-27-2005, 02:42 AM
This game never ceases to amaze me. Pitty I fell in love with the IID - My deckgun was washed too hot http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Black-Phoenix
03-27-2005, 02:51 AM
The number listed is the sum total of ammo the sub has. The weapon officer screen is just info. If you total up the amount of shells you have in stores you'll see it adds up to the number shown at that weapon station. The 1000 ap rounds are for the AA gun. Dunno why they say AP instead of AA, but there it is, it does say 20mm...

Black-Phoenix
03-27-2005, 02:51 AM
The number listed is the sum total of ammo the sub has. The weapon officer screen is just info. If you total up the amount of shells you have in stores you'll see it adds up to the number shown at that weapon station. The 1000 ap rounds are for the AA gun. Dunno why they say AP instead of AA, but there it is, it does say 20mm...

Capt.LoneRanger
03-27-2005, 04:02 AM
Ehm, sorry, but AP is ArmorPiercing - FlaK is FlaK ammo, at least in German language-settings.

Capt.LoneRanger
03-27-2005, 04:02 AM
Ehm, sorry, but AP is ArmorPiercing - FlaK is FlaK ammo, at least in German language-settings.

Stephen.m
03-27-2005, 09:17 AM
i also discovered that clicking "I" then click the torp icon on that pop up screen takes you to the guns and shells screen. Since i never ran out of ammo yet, has anyone tried to switch or transfer ammo between the flak and main gun in case the main gun runs out?

also did anyone else notice that the star shell does pretty good damage to ships, with major secondary explosions?

Stephen.m
03-27-2005, 09:17 AM
i also discovered that clicking "I" then click the torp icon on that pop up screen takes you to the guns and shells screen. Since i never ran out of ammo yet, has anyone tried to switch or transfer ammo between the flak and main gun in case the main gun runs out?

also did anyone else notice that the star shell does pretty good damage to ships, with major secondary explosions?