PDA

View Full Version : Black Dials, black salami, black hams... LOL!

jeffsatin
07-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Okies! I am running SH4 1.5 with the silent fire v1 and have completed the first run on the american side all the way to the war's end. NOW I am starting a new career with a german sub, and I just noticed in the controlroom the guages and dials and meats hanging from the pipes are all black.
I know it's due to a missing .dds or .tga file, but don't know which one... any ideas anyone? BTW, dials and guages in sonarroom and radioroom and forward bulkhead where the first officer stands seem to be ok, just the ones in front of the helmsmen seem to be affected. I will try switching to the other german sub, and see if they are still missing... If they are there, then it is, I would guess, only one file that I need... If they aren't, then I probably have more missing. I looked in the SH3 files, and found some that LOOKED like they might work... Anyone else run across this???? I appeal to your collective wisdoms on this one! for the record, once I am done being "SuperSub" I'm gonna start a REAL career without any torps, guns, and speed upgrades, just the visual
ones that I have... (anyone interested in some multiplayer time?) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

jeffsatin
07-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Okies! I am running SH4 1.5 with the silent fire v1 and have completed the first run on the american side all the way to the war's end. NOW I am starting a new career with a german sub, and I just noticed in the controlroom the guages and dials and meats hanging from the pipes are all black.
I know it's due to a missing .dds or .tga file, but don't know which one... any ideas anyone? BTW, dials and guages in sonarroom and radioroom and forward bulkhead where the first officer stands seem to be ok, just the ones in front of the helmsmen seem to be affected. I will try switching to the other german sub, and see if they are still missing... If they are there, then it is, I would guess, only one file that I need... If they aren't, then I probably have more missing. I looked in the SH3 files, and found some that LOOKED like they might work... Anyone else run across this???? I appeal to your collective wisdoms on this one! for the record, once I am done being "SuperSub" I'm gonna start a REAL career without any torps, guns, and speed upgrades, just the visual
ones that I have... (anyone interested in some multiplayer time?) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif