PDA

View Full Version : Exiting The Animus [Possible Spoiler]

KHRYS_24
11-18-2010, 02:50 PM
I just started playing yesterday for about 2hrs. so i got to the story part where im able to get out of the Animus. Which is pretty good so i can control Desmond free running in the present time. My question is, are you able to get out of Monterigioni (however you spell it)? Or is that the limit. Cause i haven't really tried it. Too caught up playing Ezio. then i suddenly remembered in the cut-scene, Lucy said that I can leave the Animus at anytime. So when i remembered that, i tried it and just explored the villa but never really thought about going out of it. So is it possible to get out of the villa?

hewkii9
11-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Yep - there are some artifacts for you to find in Monteriggioni.

bonedocter88
11-19-2010, 02:29 PM
Ok, so i have beat the game and i was going around finishing trophies, i need those artifacts but for some reason i cant leave the animus. anyone know how to fix this?

X10J
11-19-2010, 02:32 PM
new session.

anyone know what happens if you stay out longer than 10 minutes.

KHRYS_24
11-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by X10J:
new session.

I saw on youtube in one of the playthroughs, they said that if you stay out past the 10min, it brings you to the sancutary, or something.

MiCaSkater
11-19-2010, 02:42 PM
AT the end you wil leave Monterigioni
But i don't think you can leave it now as there's no need for that though
But it's a pretty cool option Ubisoft has made http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

X10J
11-19-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by Khrys_24:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
new session.

I saw on youtube in one of the playthroughs, they said that if you stay out past the 10min, it brings you to the sancutary, or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> thanks

Davo338
11-19-2010, 02:58 PM
I only left the Animus once and that was to check my e-mail the first time it told me to. I got so immersed in playing as Ezio, I never left after that. I beat the game and now I am back in Rome. However, I don't have the option to leave the Animus (obviously because of the ending) so I'm assuming I am out of luck with the Dust to Dust achievement and have to start a new profile to get it? This is the only "missable" achievement I can think of besides the checking email too. Anyone else in this situation?

Back on topic though, I didn't do much exploring and Lucy never told me to be back in 10 min. The only exploring I did of the villa was when I had to fix the power cores or whatever they were. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

bonedocter88
11-19-2010, 03:33 PM
yeah thats pretty much where im at and i tink the only solution is to restart... unfortunately for the long yet awesome beginning

Viper311
11-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Davo338:
I only left the Animus once and that was to check my e-mail the first time it told me to. I got so immersed in playing as Ezio, I never left after that. I beat the game and now I am back in Rome. However, I don't have the option to leave the Animus (obviously because of the ending) so I'm assuming I am out of luck with the Dust to Dust achievement and have to start a new profile to get it? This is the only "missable" achievement I can think of besides the checking email too. Anyone else in this situation?

Back on topic though, I didn't do much exploring and Lucy never told me to be back in 10 min. The only exploring I did of the villa was when I had to fix the power cores or whatever they were. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I did the very same thing... although I did check the emails, and spoke to Lucy, Rebecca, and Shawn when the (!) appeared in the menu after each memory but I never saw a reason to explore the villa seeing as they were always present in the sanctuary. Since AC2 played that same way when out of the animus, I thought that meant the game had no more things for Desmond to do.