PDA

View Full Version : new to game

tolonomike
12-27-2008, 08:58 PM
just receive blazing angels 2 secret mission of ww2 need help getting started. do i need to complete the first mission ( the 1 with 10 tricks flying around hitting the blue icons) to get in fighting mode? or is there a way around it. I'm just wanting to play against my son in dog fights etc. thanks for replies

mark9872008
12-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Did you get an answer or know one you can post, I am in the same position!!

cotty001
12-28-2008, 05:33 AM
hello , im in the same positon, got frustrated when 1st started playing and i cant find all the obstacles, i just want to go on the dogfights the same as the arcade game, hope some one can help us both, cotty

tolonomike
12-28-2008, 07:12 AM
no answers yet. glad to know that I'm not the only one frustrated

mark9872008
12-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Lets get the issue clear. At least for me, I take off. The "radar" does not seem to work Zepplins indicated but cant be seen. I can get three blue markers then theyare gone. I thought it might be time related but even when I get three quick "kills" after that I cant find blue markers under the Zepplins. Flying and scenery is good but I didnt want a simulator. As for the instructions the only thing I noted was I could pay someone for advice???

tolonomike
12-28-2008, 04:54 PM
update can now play 2 player split screen. didnt hit start button on player 2 controller last night have to be smarter than the game LOL working fine in 2 player mode. single player campaign mode still can't collect 10 blue markers not good enough yet. NOTE most markers are ground level MARK9872008. I've collected 6 so far then die and go back to 0. this game is like having second job to bad it doesn't pay. good luck MARK9872008

klw89
12-28-2008, 05:00 PM
The rest of the stunts are closer to the ground and involve flying under arches, above buildings, and through obstacles. There are more than the needed 10, I think, so try to favor the easier ones. It should only take you a few minutes if you practice a bit.

A few of the stunts are fairly hard, like flying between smokestacks, under an arch, or through a spinning windmill. Attempt the hardest ones first so that you don't lose progress if you crash when attempting them. This mission just tests your basic flying skills, and later on you can do similar stunts during the campaign to earn extra points, but they are not required.

I don't know if completing this is a prerequisite for multiplayer play, but it definitely is if you want to get to the major campaign fighting. Maybe you have to unlock your first plane or something?

tolonomike
12-28-2008, 07:08 PM
update can now play

mark9872008
12-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Thanks Tolonomike. I feel bad Im a 2 min walk from the beach its sunny and hot in Noosa Australia but I am going to find those markers. Thanks again

red_V_roger
01-03-2009, 05:16 PM
I am very disappointed with this game. I want to have some fun, not get frustrated at having to hit little blue circles.

No where in the instruction book does it say you have to spend hours on this hitting blue circles rubbish. I can fly through the hoops under the airships, but can''t get the plane to hit the blue circles. If that is what you are supposed to do.

Think I'll take it back to the shop and get my money back

Its a joke selling a 'mission' game that you can't play without hitting blue circles.

mark9872008
01-11-2009, 04:46 AM
red-v-rodger read above and the help given to me. Use your radar to locate the blue circles only three or so are under the air ships the rest are above buildings and else where. You build up skills getting them that you "will" need to get through the game. Good luck

davemt44
01-13-2009, 02:17 PM
HI, I ALSO AM BRAND NEW AT THIS GAME BUT I THINK IF YOU COMPLETE THE FIRST MISSION YOU CAN DO THE OPTIONAL STUFF LIKE MINI CAMPAIGN AND ACE DUELS. IF THIS ISN;T CORRECT I'M SORRY. P.S. I FIND THE FORUMS TO BE OF GREAT HELP. RIGHT NOW I'M STUCK ON THAT SANDSTORM MISSION.

Im-game-crazy
01-29-2009, 06:47 PM
I'm also new to this game. And like many before me, I became frustrated that I could not immediately get to the guts of the game. I don't mind having to learn how to fly and hit the blue markers, its just that I did not see anything about having to do this when I first acquried the game.

From the labels and cover you are lead to believe that you can jump right in. But like many who have already posted, I became frustrated at having to spend so much time "training" without any inkling that it would have to be done. And when you have kids that are excited about a new game they have even less patience than I do.

I've only had the game for just one day (today) and hit 8 markers on the second try so I'll get there but I was left cold without knowing that I couldn't jump in and play the real stuff. It's almost as frustrating as buying a new piece of PC software and finding out you've really spent your money and purchased absolutely NOTHING until its "activated." Hopefully, soon I'll be "activiated" with BA2 on my PS3.

Im-game-crazy
01-31-2009, 08:09 AM
As upset as I was that I spent many minutes practice flying to hit the blue markers, it does enhance your flying skills and use of the controller with this game. Translated, it does appear to be a necessary aspect of the game so hang in there. Suggest you forget the easy markers on the blips and start with practicing on the marker under the bridge. Once you get that one the rest come easy. And ever the windmill marker is easy if you come at it from the front of the windmill perahps a little to the left of it as you approach it head on.

nathany58
02-19-2009, 09:48 PM
I don't know a lot about BA2 because I've only been playing the demo. I'm waiting for Tom Clancy's HAWX.

wallis96
12-24-2012, 11:11 PM
just receive blazing angels 2 secret mission of ww2 need help getting started. do i need to complete the first mission ( the 1 with 10 tricks flying around hitting the blue icons) to get in fighting mode? or is there a way around it. I'm just wanting to play against my son in dog fights etc. thanks for replies
Use the cheat that unlocks all planes and missions, you'll find it on the internet

wallis96
12-24-2012, 11:14 PM
HI, I ALSO AM BRAND NEW AT THIS GAME BUT I THINK IF YOU COMPLETE THE FIRST MISSION YOU CAN DO THE OPTIONAL STUFF LIKE MINI CAMPAIGN AND ACE DUELS. IF THIS ISN;T CORRECT I'M SORRY. P.S. I FIND THE FORUMS TO BE OF GREAT HELP. RIGHT NOW I'M STUCK ON THAT SANDSTORM MISSION.
Just fly around in random directions for ages and you'll find all the camps

wallis96
12-24-2012, 11:16 PM
I'm also new to this game. And like many before me, I became frustrated that I could not immediately get to the guts of the game. I don't mind having to learn how to fly and hit the blue markers, its just that I did not see anything about having to do this when I first acquried the game.

From the labels and cover you are lead to believe that you can jump right in. But like many who have already posted, I became frustrated at having to spend so much time "training" without any inkling that it would have to be done. And when you have kids that are excited about a new game they have even less patience than I do.

I've only had the game for just one day (today) and hit 8 markers on the second try so I'll get there but I was left cold without knowing that I couldn't jump in and play the real stuff. It's almost as frustrating as buying a new piece of PC software and finding out you've really spent your money and purchased absolutely NOTHING until its "activated." Hopefully, soon I'll be "activiated" with BA2 on my PS3.
Use the cheat that unlocks all planes and missions, invincibility and increase damage cheat might help as well