PDA

View Full Version : UbiRazz, are you doing the same as Jade Raymond?

joselemix69
12-16-2007, 05:59 PM
where are you man?where is Jade Raymond after releasing a buggy-game?
What about surveys?there are ornamental surveys?

BTOG46
12-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Well right now he's not at work and most probably asleep, it's 1.15 am in the UK, the Ubi staff don't work 24/7, however much some of you seem to think so.

joselemix69
12-16-2007, 06:41 PM
This days i didn't see him posting anything (last post December 5th)...or helping someone. There are a lot of compliant people that dont care wasting a lot of money in a buggy game, this is not my case.
Plase tell us if there will be a new patch or you are working on that.

UbiRazz
12-17-2007, 02:25 AM
Jade's probably off on holiday right now as it's the Christmas period and she's just spent four years working on the same project - she deserves the rest. The survey's are incredibly interesting and we're using these as an additional piece of material for research purposes. There will be a game update for Xbox 360, as per Kazzoo's thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1061090516), and beyond that we have no further update for you guys. When we have more information we will post something.

nisforstupid
12-17-2007, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by UbiRazz:
Jade's probably off on holiday right now as it's the Christmas period and she's just spent four years working on the same project - she deserves the rest. The survey's are incredibly interesting and we're using these as an additional piece of material for research purposes. There will be a game update for Xbox 360, as per Kazzoo's thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/1061090516), and beyond that we have no further update for you guys. When we have more information we will post something.

Ahh so your not getting any more info then we are huh?

tmug
12-18-2007, 05:59 AM
I'm guessing Jade is taking a long vacation somewhere warm enjoying the hefty bonus she received for rushing the game for the holiday season. After she gets back she'll find about 50 job-offers in her e-mail due to the huge financial success of ac. She'll probably pick a cozy but meaningless excecutive/consulting-position in a large company like, say microsoft or ea being the career-girl she is. Then she'll continue smiling at people and enchanting them with her looks while she sells them some c.r.a.p in a glossy package.

larnbowski
12-20-2007, 11:10 AM
lol she is a bit like a used car dealer, once the sales done they're no where to be seen when it goes wrong http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

If only she'd have stepped forward and apologised for all the faults, flashed a smile and promised to put things right then we would have all been happy...... well kinda happy.

BTOG46
12-20-2007, 03:42 PM
I don't know if you guys ever look at the other Ubi forums, but at the moment, Ubi is busy making changes to how it interacts with the forum members.
There have been a lot of new official community positions created recently, and they're bringing in Ubi game developer forum liason people, they've done that already in some forums in the last few days.
Who knows, they may even appoint someone from the Montreal dev team for here, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope they do.

cringedragon-_1
12-20-2007, 03:49 PM
raymond is hot, all that agree say i

AlucardJackal
12-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Well, i have a comment to make, i've had to return my ps3 to the dealer cuz the game caused my console not to read any ps3 blu.ray disc, thx God my warranty wasn't void!!! so i got a brand new one, but i hope there'll be a new patch release soon!