PDA

View Full Version : Sony PSP Discussion

ChaosTheory13
12-25-2004, 11:07 AM
ok,since there is a ds discussion i have no idea why any1 didnt make a psp discussion yet.mayb yall have 1 and it died.well i dont kno.but i wanted to make this thread so we can talk about the psp.wich i want over the ds.but there probably isnt many ppl in here wanting 1.....i wonder why.

but this is the handheld i want next year.bcuz of th awesome graphics and it jus looks better than the ds(wich suks in my opinion).but wat is every1's opinion about the psp?

ChaosTheory13
12-25-2004, 11:07 AM
ok,since there is a ds discussion i have no idea why any1 didnt make a psp discussion yet.mayb yall have 1 and it died.well i dont kno.but i wanted to make this thread so we can talk about the psp.wich i want over the ds.but there probably isnt many ppl in here wanting 1.....i wonder why.

but this is the handheld i want next year.bcuz of th awesome graphics and it jus looks better than the ds(wich suks in my opinion).but wat is every1's opinion about the psp?

vpc410
12-25-2004, 11:11 AM
Electronic Gaming Monthly just had an article on the PSP and DS. They compared a screenshot of Ridge Racers on the DS and PSP. The PSP screenshot completely killed the DS. It made the DS look ancient. Not that I hate the DS or anything, I have one. But I think I'm going to enjoy the PSP more.

ChaosTheory13
12-25-2004, 11:25 AM
why aint ubi making scct for the ds or psp yet.they have other games that they r making for the ds.mayb they r gonna announce it later.

KU_
12-25-2004, 03:55 PM
The only thing the PSP majorly has over the DS is graphics. The graphics on the DS rock for a hand held. But the PSP looks good too. I just don't want to fork over $180 for it.

ChaosTheory13
12-25-2004, 06:17 PM
but its worth it.u get to play movies.look and listen to music.chat,u can even see the person u r chatting with.and so mcuh more.

Rewired
12-25-2004, 08:11 PM
tha psp 0wnz (http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~cf6y-oot/umd/fly_004.avi)

ChaosTheory13
12-25-2004, 08:20 PM
every1 knos that! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Nightmarecast24
12-26-2004, 01:14 AM
I am waiting for the PSP, it looks better (hardware design) and the graphics are 10 times better, the games will probably be more to my liking than the DS, I actually don't like the DS at all because I have not seen one game I was intersted in on the thing.
So PSP wins by default and choice.

splinterperson
12-26-2004, 09:52 AM
This might be a n00bish question but are the PSP disks smaller or larger? Because if they are smaller how would you play movies and listen to music on it?

ChaosTheory13
12-26-2004, 07:10 PM
they r smaller.sony will jus remake the movies and put it on the disk that u have to buy.

KU_
12-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Simple as this. I get a hand held to take with me on long road trips, or to play around with and have fun. If I wanted technical glory, I would get a PC (which I have).

splinterperson
12-27-2004, 06:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ChaosTheory13:
they r smaller.sony will jus remake the movies and put it on the disk that u have to buy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Yeah... Thats true. Which will suck's but i would give me something to do because you could watch them going to school or long trips. Yet you could buy a laptop which is the same thing but it can't play the PSP games.