please dont make any impossible achievements for online.. thank you

BradKinn
06-01-2011, 07:34 AM
and maybe a playlist without any abilities or perks

daniel_gervide
06-01-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Xz-CoNsPiRaCy-x:

they are not imposible, they are hard...

One good thing ubisoft does and you don't like you.. poor unskilled ppl :X

AlphaAltair
06-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Also a more social stealth based version of Wanted would be great!

One that makes constant running and roofing redundant.

Maybe they could lower then Silent bonus to 100pts and remove Discreet or something.

Also I managed to get the mp trophies legit. I got Role Model in about my 10th manhunt game (I didn't do much but had great teammates!) and AEOTM (Extreme Variety) by getting a poison kill intercepted while walking around Venice with Smoke and Poison.

an-assassin
06-01-2011, 10:19 AM
What about the "take the lead within the last 10 seconds." Thats not about skill. Its about luck. Skill would be "stay in first place for the entire match" or something.

That achi is just impossible an donly about luck

Sk3pTiCz
06-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xz-CoNsPiRaCy-x:

One good thing ubisoft does and you don't like you..poor unskilled ppl :X </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol seriously... ITS ASSASSINS CREED! the game itself doesn't take any skill

daniel_gervide
06-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Xz-CoNsPiRaCy-x:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xz-CoNsPiRaCy-x:

One good thing ubisoft does and you don't like you..poor unskilled ppl :X </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol seriously... ITS ASSASSINS CREED! the game itself doesn't take any skill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ac1 did take skill http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

sackboy411
06-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

lol seriously... ITS ASSASSINS CREED! the game itself doesn't take any skill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ac1 did take skill http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. No it did not.

daniel_gervide
06-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:

ac1 did take skill http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. No it did not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOOOL... yes it did... Ac2 and Brotherhood didn't take any skill but Ac1 yes did it!

sackboy411
06-01-2011, 02:08 PM
The only remotely difficult thing was the chase when on City Alert. And that wasn't difficult, just hassle.

kriegerdesgottes
06-01-2011, 06:43 PM
I agree with this thread. Also, remember how awesome Goldeneye was? and you could play against the machine or with other players in co op. I really hope they put that in because some people really don't like MP, like me for example. I like it if I can play with someone at home or against the computer but playing with some idiot I don't know online for me is not fun even for a second.

StarScream391
06-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Add more time limit or let a group party on a private match set the time limit -_- 10 minutes of pwnage is not enough.

Sk3pTiCz
06-02-2011, 12:00 PM
ok i will admit, the online achievements are not impossible but they are really hard.. you either have to boost to get them or just get extremely lucky