PDA

View Full Version : Instructions

simoninescrow
07-30-2005, 06:31 PM
I have just got a new monitor and with it came SC Chaos Theory free but with no instructions, any idea where I can download them.
Cheers peeps

KungFu_CIA
07-30-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by simoninescrow:
I have just got a new monitor and with it came SC Chaos Theory free but with no instructions, any idea where I can download them.
Cheers peeps

You mean an official manual that comes with the game?

I don't know where one would go about getting that (legally).

If you don't know anything about the Splinter Cell series, or how to play them, you can go to Gamespot.com and look at some of their walkthrus and guides (they have one specifically for CT) as well as download some of the video walkthrus posted in this forum as they pretty much teach you all you really need to know to play this game.

The controls are your basic W,A,S,D movement, left mouse is fire and right mouse is alt-fire and the mouse wheel button (if you have one) controls how fast Sam moves (the faster you move, the more sound; watch the sound meter).

You can also re-assign the other functions -- like equiping a weapon; loading; scope; EEV view; etc. -- To any key you want.

Beyond that I am afraid their isn't anything else I can tell you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Warwick709
07-30-2005, 09:51 PM
check the disk there might be a manual in one of the folders go to my computer right click on the cd drive click on open then search the folders

Warwick709
07-30-2005, 09:58 PM
as a matter of fact i just had a look when you open the disk open the support folder that will take you to another group of folders open the one that says manual if you dont have acrobat reader thers a folder there to install that first if you have acrobat reader just open the folder that says english thats got the full manul all controls and moves

Bionic-Blob
07-31-2005, 04:10 AM
or you could watch the in-game training videos :/

scworld
07-31-2005, 05:41 AM
there should be a .pdf with the manual.