PDA

View Full Version : Mouse lags game terribly

Renelan
10-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Well, when I play any level, regardless of my graphics settings, or any other variable as far as I can tell, my mouse slows down as if I were experiencing some sort of network lag.

The only problem is that this happens when I'm offline as well. It only happens when I hold down a movement key and look around; my character seems to drift off, moving slowly, following the patterns I moved with my mouse...but extremely slowly, as if I were experiencing some sort of hybrid between lag and an fps issue. Does anyone know how or what the deal is with this?

Renelan
10-07-2007, 10:10 AM
Well, when I play any level, regardless of my graphics settings, or any other variable as far as I can tell, my mouse slows down as if I were experiencing some sort of network lag.

The only problem is that this happens when I'm offline as well. It only happens when I hold down a movement key and look around; my character seems to drift off, moving slowly, following the patterns I moved with my mouse...but extremely slowly, as if I were experiencing some sort of hybrid between lag and an fps issue. Does anyone know how or what the deal is with this?

alexgildea
10-07-2007, 10:15 PM
Hey we are having the same problem! And I'm even having hard time explaining this unique problem. Check out my post. Its almost identical sa yours, except, I explain it differently. LOL

I'm very frustrated cuz they say this game supports my graphics card. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

I noticed that by lowering your graphics, the problem lessens, but its still there. This happens mostly when you go to cover mode and zoom in. The control goes nuts as if its possesed right?

I haven't found a solution to this problem yet. But most likely, its got something to do with your graphics card. I guess you'll need an 8 series for this game to play.

phatzoha
10-08-2007, 04:10 PM
well deja vu 2 days ago i noticed my mouse lagging and YES! voila when i was taking cover even! i run a 1650xs gamers edition card and have 2 megs ram also so go figure..r6v is a drone can't even connect online, should've believed some reviews i had read b4 installing the junk LOL mybad. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif ohyea have a g5 logitech mouse that cranks on every other game i play.

alexgildea
10-08-2007, 09:57 PM
So much for them telling me they support my card... I've been ripped off! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

ConsolesR4Kids
10-09-2007, 02:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phatzoha:
i run a 1650xs gamers edition card and have 2 megs ram </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow, 2 megs.