PDA

View Full Version : how to get your armour off(ac2 and acb)

thedeadman_47
12-18-2010, 02:10 PM
hello i found out a way to lose your armour(i hope no one got this before me)
1-get your leather armour(the worst one)
2-get into conflicts and get hit(but don't die and if you want to replenish health don't repair)unti you armour gets damaged
3-don't repair and get into more conflicts until it gets off naturally
and here you go your way to get you pure original outfit back hope this helps(it migt take a while as it falls peice by peice and you have to get some real damage unless you don't buy any armour but the one you have to buy)and by the way i didn't try it so if it doesn't work please excuse me

notafanboy
12-18-2010, 02:14 PM
could anyone confirm this ?

thedeadman_47
12-18-2010, 02:29 PM
why not try it it is worth the shot

MT4K
12-18-2010, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
and by the way i didn't try it so if it doesn't work please excuse me

Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
why not try it it is worth the shot

Why didn't you try it yourself before posting instead of asking the community to test your idea for you?

thedeadman_47
12-18-2010, 02:39 PM
i am going to try it but instead of forgetting i wanted to share with youbecause i am going to travel tomorrow so no ps3 for me until then

MT4K
12-18-2010, 03:08 PM
Fair enough. Also i apologise if my previous comment somehow came across as a little sarcastic or anything. Was really just a legitimate question to you hehe http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If it does work though it would be a nice work-around, although maybe a little more time consuming than it should be, and by that i mean they really should just add the feature to the game lol.

I unfortunately cannot test this idea myself because i'm waiting for the pc version but i am curious to see results people get from this and if it works or not.

chood1994
12-18-2010, 03:17 PM
I'll test this out right now. Will edit my post with results

EDIT: Ok so I just got done getting attacked for 15 minutes straight and not a single piece has fallen off so I'm ganna say this is a no-go people.

thedeadman_47
12-19-2010, 09:08 AM
yeah you're right i restarted the game and when i got the roman shoulder gaurds(the manditore ones) i wnt into fights and kept loosing health until it got broke(not much time)then i kept fighting waiting for them to fall but still they wouldn't fall off at all sorry for the failed idea and for the wasted time of anyone who tried this