PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas ...

Littlecroc
04-08-2006, 12:23 AM
I'm a big fan of Heroes since the first version, and really expecting a good version of H5 but these things still make me annoyed :
-The games engine of building creatures, scene, ... has improved greatly since H4, but i can still see squares around and inside it, can a better graphic card solve the problem or that's the best quality already ? T_T (u can see the squares even in trailer).

Littlecroc
04-08-2006, 12:23 AM
-The way the creatures look quite impress me but no for long, I dont know why ... angels and archangels quite alright, but imperial griffs look like a block of metal, archdevil with blazing justice cross really cool, but his face looks really stupid ... On some sites, the black dragon is just like a flying serpent, dont know if these websites tell the truth but if the legendary dragons look like that, maybe i'm not playing Heroes anymore, ... treants also .... Some of my friend says Ubisoft just create a bunch of childish creatures, which get a lot of attention at first but later ... I really like the new look of angels, devils, but devils go out of my mind just in 30 mins

Littlecroc
04-08-2006, 12:27 AM
Hit Points: 150 Attack: 30 Defence: 28 Flyer Initiative: 11 Mana: N/A
Cost: 2900 Gold + 2 Mercury Square: 2x2 Shots: N/A Damage: 25-30 Speed: 5 Growth:1
-3rd thing : these above are the stats of the Spectral dragon which looks real cool on the trailer but WTF do we see here ?? 50% miss chance may make some people blind, but it's a percentage not a fixed chance : the SD may get no evasion at all in a whole match, are the one who love Necropolis now play with Luck only ? And incorporeal cannot interact with spells, and surely high damage spell wipe them out quickly. Some ppl say sth about necromancy, but some good AOE spells will breaks these ..

Littlecroc
04-08-2006, 12:30 AM
-The battle field quite small ... dont know if the high speed creatures can really have their movement length at an advantages. AoE spells may be dominating.
Some what so agreesive words but hope someone is gonna like to discuss with me http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

tadaeusas
04-08-2006, 09:48 AM
yes i'd like to but:
all these "cross-purposes" had already been discussed through beta testing time. u should find previous discussions and there develop your opinion.
btw isnt to late to act that? these bugs, and so on,'ll be fixed, i think. leastway the main bugs.

but yea some faces look stupid especially in pictures, where the images are perverted.
i was writing too in previous discussions that there aren't spirit beauty in dragons of homm5 - like pitiful dolls gussied likew they would be very vigorious.and not only dragons.
battlefields, some people say that it is too small, some - excellent. you should find also that discussion and where will be all questions revealed. IMO,