PDA

View Full Version : Look at this!!!

JohnnyCash187x
07-21-2008, 10:02 AM
LOL LOOK WHAT I FOUND
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1991064316/m/1381029176/p/1

Why was it locked? I could laugh about this all day! I say we start the thread up in here now.

When I saw Ubisoft was using a pirate crack I realized that they must be supporting piracy now. Go Ubisoft! This could be the best thing they ever did for themselves, now I won't feel as bad buying their software because I know they support piracy (weird how it works, but hey, I ain't complaining)

neilthecellist
07-21-2008, 10:11 AM
Because Ubisoft is catching on to my efforts as well as Twingo's.

Guess what: there are over 450,000 hits on Google for this hilarious Ubisoft-piracy issue.

Twingo and I even appeared in The Register! (for the British folks out there!)

FelixK4
07-21-2008, 10:11 AM
uhh theres like 50other posts about this already......

neilthecellist
07-21-2008, 10:16 AM
So? It's still important, and Ubisoft is proving that by locking (and deleting) our threads. Talk about censorship. -__-

If our news was so big that it's starting to hit mainstream news like The Register and The Inquirer (NOT the NATIONAL Inquirer, that's a tabloid magazine in the United States) then you know Ubisoft has to do something about it.

I applaud JohnnyCash's efforts in his first post for trying to reaffirm the bloody truth here, thank you very much.

Lethal1940
07-21-2008, 11:49 AM
At least Ubisoft finally did something to get their game to work!!
I don't understand why Ubisoft doesn't have qualified people that can fix simple problems like this, but this about what we have come to expect from Ubisoft!

Now if someone would only come up with a fix for all the glithes, bugs and other problems in Vegas 2 and also come up with a good working SADS that supports T-Hunt .. maybe Ubisoft could take that over and release it as their own to help us all out here!!!
(Patch 1.04 .. Funpack 2)

It's probably the only way anything will get accomplished with this game!!

4 months and waiting???!!!!