PDA

View Full Version : Muliplayer games

mcquain2004
12-11-2004, 08:42 PM
I am trying to join a multiplayer game. How do I join. Where can I find the server addresses, etc...

mcquain2004
12-11-2004, 08:42 PM
I am trying to join a multiplayer game. How do I join. Where can I find the server addresses, etc...

savageone
12-12-2004, 06:37 AM
the most simple way is to choose multiplayer from the opening window. all the server will load up, choose one and highlight it and hit join or double click it. you can also play thru ubi, i dont have that installed so i cant tell you how to go about joining from it. if your using the ingame server browser and servers are greyed out, get patched up to the most recent patch and make sure you have punkbuster installed and activated. even non dedicated servers have to register with ubi, so even if a buddy starts a game from his home machine, you should be able to see it, if for some reason you cant, you can join by ip, that choice is also available in the ingame browser. you just have to know the ip and port your wanting to join. that is information your friend will have to provide you with, or if you have a server you play at alot and you dont know the ip, youll have to ask someone for it.