PDA

View Full Version : i love myself



raaaid
12-12-2010, 10:27 AM
some may see me as insane and feel sorry for me

but ill love my folks forever for what they got and specially those crazy genes who allow me to create plausible worlds where elmo form sesame street is as real as it seems and nothing really bad can happen to knowone cause providence is always there

i really like to read what i writte here cause i find such beautifull ideas in rare places

i wonder if those hwo read what i writte realize of the majest of the crazy worlds that i create or just feel sorry for me

i dont feel sorry for me i love myself so much my personality that i feel the luckiest person in the unioverse

stalkervision
12-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Don't knock masturbation. It's sex with someone I love.
- Woody Allen

My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty..
- Woody Allen

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

F-six
12-12-2010, 12:05 PM
we love you to raaaid, your posts entertain many! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

bun-bun195333
12-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by raaaid:
some may see me as insane and feel sorry for me

but ill love my folks forever for what they got and specially those crazy genes who allow me to create plausible worlds where elmo form sesame street is as real as it seems and nothing really bad can happen to knowone cause providence is always there

i really like to read what i writte here cause i find such beautifull ideas in rare places

i wonder if those hwo read what i writte realize of the majest of the crazy worlds that i create or just feel sorry for me

i dont feel sorry for me i love myself so much my personality that i feel the luckiest person in the unioverse

Dude, you remind me of Shel Silverstein.

http://euonymous.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/shel-silverstein1.jpg

GoToAway
12-14-2010, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by stalkervision:
My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty..
- Woody Allen Not counting his daughterwife, of course.

stalkervision
12-15-2010, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by GoToAway:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stalkervision:
My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty..
- Woody Allen Not counting his daughterwife, of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was from his earlier days. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

WTE_Galway
12-17-2010, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by stalkervision:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GoToAway:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stalkervision:
My love life is terrible. The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty..
- Woody Allen Not counting his daughterwife, of course. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that was from his earlier days. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah ... and it has Biblical precedence with lot and his young daughters anyway.