PDA

View Full Version : Books in Relto

Jeannine001
05-04-2005, 02:22 PM
I recently bought "The Complete Chronicles" when my original URU kept crashing when the avatar loaded (after the first few plays). The program seems to be working fine, but when I got to Relto and tried to read the books on the shelf, the text would flash momentarily then reveal a blank book. Since I noticed some differences between the "original" and "complete" versions, I was wondering if this is normal (and just missing something to help me view it). The linking books do the same thing - even though if I put my "hand" where the image should be, the link works and I find myself somewhere "else".

Thank you!

Jeannine001
05-04-2005, 02:22 PM
I recently bought "The Complete Chronicles" when my original URU kept crashing when the avatar loaded (after the first few plays). The program seems to be working fine, but when I got to Relto and tried to read the books on the shelf, the text would flash momentarily then reveal a blank book. Since I noticed some differences between the "original" and "complete" versions, I was wondering if this is normal (and just missing something to help me view it). The linking books do the same thing - even though if I put my "hand" where the image should be, the link works and I find myself somewhere "else".

Thank you!

Heimdall_G
05-05-2005, 07:13 AM
Sounds like you have a hardware and/or driver problem. Please post a DxDiag report in this topic, so that we can take a look at your system and make recommendations. See Posting Guidelines and URU minimal requirements (YOU MUST READ before posting) (http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/groupee/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=524109302&m=937105842) under 'To post a DxDiag report' for a how-to. Run all of the graphics and sound tests you can before saving the report to a file.