PDA

View Full Version : help noobie question

anakinjazz
08-08-2005, 07:37 PM
can anyone please help. i just started playing pandora and also my first splinter cell game. i am at the begining still at im stuck. i am at the point when you see a hostage being shot and you are kneeling below the window with the gaurd and other hostage inside the room. i am told i need to find and talk to someone. how do i get past the gaurd inside of this window. and where is this person i am supposed to speak with? is it the other hostage still tied in the middle of the room?

anakinjazz
08-08-2005, 07:37 PM
can anyone please help. i just started playing pandora and also my first splinter cell game. i am at the begining still at im stuck. i am at the point when you see a hostage being shot and you are kneeling below the window with the gaurd and other hostage inside the room. i am told i need to find and talk to someone. how do i get past the gaurd inside of this window. and where is this person i am supposed to speak with? is it the other hostage still tied in the middle of the room?

jzorro
08-09-2005, 12:16 AM
You have to wait until Sodono leaves. Do you know how to do the swat move? This can help you get past the door. I play on PC so if you do not the controls may be different, but to do it, press your "back to the wall" key ("Q" on PC) while facing the wall. Sam will put his back to it. Use your direction key until Sam peeks around the corner and then press your interact button (spacebar for me) and Sam will do a quick turn across the doorway. Press your "back to wall" button again to release from the wall on the other side. I will give you one more hint- once past the door, keep close to the wall until the end- you should get a "climb out" prompt. Press your interact button.

anakinjazz
08-09-2005, 08:55 AM
ok...i actually did all of that the only thing i was not able to get so far was the "climb out" prompt. i shall give it a shot again.

thanks