PDA

View Full Version : Saitek Rudder Pedals Issue

ekostyk
10-22-2007, 10:42 AM
After two years of using Satiek's X52 HOTAS I have replaced it (after much online research) with the following: CH Fighterstick, Ch Pro Throttle and Saitek Rudder Pedals. The new hardware is great but I have a small issue with the pedals.

The pedals show no interaction with the IL-2 1946 "Input Options Setup" screen while the CH Fighterstick does interact with this screen. I want to be able to refine the rudder action using this screen. Can anyone help resolve this issue?

Note: I do not have the Saitek software (SST) installed for the pedals. I did install it one time to see if this would correct this issue but it did not. I have since unistalled the SST.

Urufu_Shinjiro
10-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Look for a post by fooltrottle, in his sig he has links to two great programs (il2 joycontrol and il2 sticks)for setting up your axis in il2 with multiple controlers, that should fix your issue.

FoolTrottel
10-22-2007, 11:27 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gifHello! Wecome here!

BrotherVoodoo
10-22-2007, 11:54 AM
IL2 only supports 4 game controller devices. Make sure you build a profile for your CH gear to fit into 1 or 2 combined devices depending on how many devices you have. I have my CH FS, PT, PP and FY all combined into one logical devise via the control manager. That leaves me three devices to work with which I have a G25, N52, and a Logitech USB rumble pad.

ekostyk
10-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks Guys! I will try IL2 JOY CONTROL. Thanks for the notes on device limits VooDoo. I did combine my CH Stick & Throttle into one virtual device. My pedals show as axes ID_2.

ekostyk
10-23-2007, 09:01 AM
IL2 Joy Control resovled the issue and was easy to use.