PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations

Tsipoyrakias
05-23-2011, 01:52 AM
Hello to everyone, i am opening this thread for one reason: I really want an Assassin's Creed developer to answer me this but every opinion of every fan is acceptable.

So i am a gamer not a hardcore one cause of my studies but also not soft core. So my point, i am an owner of a XBOX 360, PS3 and a PC and i have played all assassin's creed games provided in these platforms i mentioned above.
Why you make some achievements unlockable only by internet, i mean i can get 2 capes just by completing the Assassin's Creed game in facebook, i don't even have a facebook account cause i do not want to destroy my social life. A friend of mine recently started to play the Assassin's Creed series, so he motivated me enough to open my XBOX 360 again and once more enter the world of Ezio Auditore. I checked my overall status of the game and with full rebuilt of Rome and completion of the game (i am not saying that i have done full synchronization to every quest and sequence) i have only reached 62%. I searched a little bit on the internet in order to see what i had to do in order to reach at least the percentage a had reached in AC2 (96%) and i was annoyed by all the things i had to do.
I am not saying that this is a bad game, actually my opinion when i played the 1st one of the series was "WOW, someone went through a lot of trouble to bring us such a great game, i think this game is a turning point for every serious gamer out there!!!!". It is the best game i ever played even if i am a huge fan of First Person Shooter games.
So if anyone is bored of reading just read this: "Why do i have to go online to complete the most amazing part of the game, THE STORY MODE." You have the multiplayer mode for online, make all the items unlockable through quests in that mode.
I do not care if it takes me a week or even a whole month to complete the Story Mode, i just want to see it complete (100%) without any quests given to my group of hired Assassin's if they already reached Assassino Level (10), not other Assassination Contracts or any other Assignment in my map when i have already completed the most important ones and the Story mode (of course!).
Thank you for your time (reading this), i hope i didn't tire you with all this staff i wrote, but i wanted to express the opinion of the Greek fans.

Sincerely yours as a huge fan,
John.

P.S. In the next games (Assassin's Creed Series, hopefully for at least 20 years or more) maybe you can add except your hideout, your hired assassin's and everything else, an idea (this is my opinion only i hope someone will respond to it) might that some other countries such as Russia, France or Spain and Greece and any other European country since the series unfold in Europe could have an Assassin's guild that you can visit and help from times to times or exchange quests and many other stuff. (if you plan to add this after reading it, you have the cunning mind to make it even more interesting)

Assassin_M
05-23-2011, 07:02 AM
No