PDA

View Full Version : The New WoW Scilla Thread

Dayfish
08-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Okay, for those of you who have transferred, I was wondering - what times do you usually play? Are you planning on joining/creating a guild? I just transferred this morning, and already it's gotten a little bit lonely so I was just wondering what everyone that has transferred has decided to do so far. I decided the other thread was getting a bit old so I created a new one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Again, in game, my name is Feorain so just PM me if you see me on!

Dayfish
08-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Okay, for those of you who have transferred, I was wondering - what times do you usually play? Are you planning on joining/creating a guild? I just transferred this morning, and already it's gotten a little bit lonely so I was just wondering what everyone that has transferred has decided to do so far. I decided the other thread was getting a bit old so I created a new one http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Again, in game, my name is Feorain so just PM me if you see me on!

MuttonChopYaz
08-03-2006, 09:00 AM
Anastasis - Priest

I play early in the mornings and late evenings, with Monday and Friday off. On my days off, I will usually play at least a little while, late evening into early morning.

Th3Haunt3d
08-03-2006, 09:36 AM
i have a 60 rogue named Toulouse and a 25 pally named Ois√¬*n.

i saw that athena already has "pandoras army" or something like that set up as her guild.

i play right now from 2am PST on till whenver i get tired some days and i can play all day sunday & monday.

Dayfish
08-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Yeah, I found the application for Pandora's Mighty Soldiers, but I'm too scared to apply, lol. I'm only 52, nearing 53 and I don't really even have any raid experience due to my level. Plus my gear isn't too wonderful.

Th3Haunt3d
08-03-2006, 10:19 AM
i've never even seen an instance past temple, except for 5 minutes of UBRS where we wiped and the group fell apart. that's a huge reason i'm trying to play with all you guys, it is near-impossible to run end game instances on the servers i've been on without being in a major guild.

Valkyrie FD
08-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Im on alot, but will still be on my mage on my other server 3 nights a week :P

Dayfish
08-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I've only made it up to Temple, too. But now I'm starting to get BRD quests, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to find some people to go in with.

Question for Valkyrie - Are 52's allowed to apply to PMS? Or do I have to wait until I'm 60?

Valkyrie FD
08-03-2006, 12:18 PM
omg dayfish of course u are coming over. U dont need to apply that is for people we dont know lol. We have about 60 people and only half are lvl 60's. This is all our community and friends so far, we havent even opened for people outside to join yet :P

The guild will be a social AND raidning guild and we will just filter out guild chat when we raid. Please send me a message when u get on the server woman :P

PrOjEcTxMaYhEm1
08-03-2006, 01:33 PM
Hmmmm. My main character is only a level 32. Maybe I will make a second character and come check you guys out. Now, what do I want to make???

Dayfish
08-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Yeah, come on over. So far it's been pretty fun. There are 74 people in the guild already, and that's just from the two forums combined (I think it is, right? Frag Doll forums and PMS Clan?). They haven't even started accepting outside people yet. Most of them are level 60's. It's going to be so easy to get to 60 when I've got an awesome group of people backing me...plus they're pretty organized from what I can tell http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MuttonChopYaz
08-04-2006, 07:24 AM
Yes, I need an invite, but I never see you guys online. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

PrOjEcTxMaYhEm1
08-04-2006, 01:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dayfish:
Yeah, come on over. So far it's been pretty fun. There are 74 people in the guild already, and that's just from the two forums combined (I think it is, right? Frag Doll forums and PMS Clan?). They haven't even started accepting outside people yet. Most of them are level 60's. It's going to be so easy to get to 60 when I've got an awesome group of people backing me...plus they're pretty organized from what I can tell http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just went ahead and started a new character on the Scilla server. I decided I would go with a rogue this time. Name is Lunasicc. So could someone send me an invite when they get a chance. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Dayfish
08-04-2006, 02:16 PM
Definitely. I'm not sure who can invite in the guild, but I know Valkyrie will definitely invite you when she's on. During most of the day, there are at LEAST 10 people on. It's pretty nice to see a lot of guild members on at all times of the day. Can't wait to hang out with you all.

PrOjEcTxMaYhEm1
08-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Now that im all set up I just need to find my computer mic. I havent seen it in months. I am about to hit lvl 17 right now. Not bad for one days work http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Valkyrie FD
08-06-2006, 08:44 AM
Mutton i never see you on ; ; and im on all the time &gt;&lt;.

Haunted you are on CRACK. Tell whoever plays your character TO SPEAK to me. I swear they dont know english lol

MuttonChopYaz
08-06-2006, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I know. My friend usually kicks me off around 8:30am because he's PvP'ing my Mage. Working nights doesn't help either....

I have been grinding, however. I'm 56 now.

Valkyrie FD
08-06-2006, 09:47 AM
well we have a lot of late night players in the guild, i am just not one of them lol. ONce i can invite you to the guild u can have some people to hang with.

If im not on look for Somegirl

AstroPony
08-06-2006, 04:17 PM
My play time is mostly random. I work in the afternoons until 11pm EST, four days a week (until the end of summer, when I go back to school and actually get "more" free time). So I'll be on Scilla mostly in the mornings, or late at night if I'm not raiding on my main character.

I've never levelled a priest before - it's really tough. I've only played hunter and shaman (I know: two "easy" classes) and I can't just run into a group of mobs and kill everything... I have to plan every fight. I run away a lot ^.^

Th3Haunt3d
08-06-2006, 05:48 PM
all right it's been way more than 5 days for this transfer and my rogue is still stuck. i have emailed them and tried to contact a GM in-game and all they say is that i have to call them. the first time they told me that wwas about an hour after they closed on friday and they don't reopen till monday. i hhhhhhhhHHHHHHAAAAAATE this company sometimes.

and the only person i've seen on after about 2 am pst is arashi. i guess you don't mean THAT late huh? lol

Dayfish
08-06-2006, 07:16 PM
Oh my goodness, FIVE days? That's very extreme, considering Valkyrie was only 15 minutes and mine was a little under an hour. The page says not to contact Blizzard about how long it's taking your character to be moved, because they can't do anything about it. When really, we KNOW they can do something about it, they just...won't. Because there are probably lots of other people in your position. I'd say wait it out for a full week (two more days) and then start *****ing with both arms swinging. I love the game, but Blizzard makes me so angry sometimes.

MuttonChopYaz
08-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Okay, I'm guilded ftw (http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/MuttonChopYaz/60elite.jpg). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

I don't suppose anyone here is an expert on Priest talent specs? I have a couple in mind once I hit 60. Shadow is fun for grinding... but, that's about it.

Valkyrie FD
08-06-2006, 08:57 PM
i transfered 2 of my friends for them tonight cause they didnt have money, and it was INSTANT transfer almost- litteraly. I say somehting is jacked with that.

And mutton, talk to somegirl in the guild she is a 60 epic 2 priest. She will help u out.

I can say, once ur 60 and running high instances you wont be shadow anymore because it is all team play and u will need to heal but she can answer any questions :P

Dayfish
08-07-2006, 07:06 AM
Since I have healing capabilities (HoT's, Healing Touch, Tranquility, etc.), I'm guessing that it would probably be more beneficial to the group if I repec once I hit 60, right? I thikn Jim is getting me the Dungeon Companion guide even though I think I read about 90% of it at Borders last night, but mainly in every dungeon on every boss it said that as a druid, I need to be doing HoT's on anyone not at full health and just healing, basically. Let me know what you think. Btw, I'm downloading GEM and will let you know ASAP if there are any problems.

MuttonChopYaz
08-07-2006, 07:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Valkyrie FD:
I can say, once ur 60 and running high instances you wont be shadow anymore because it is all team play and u will need to heal but she can answer any questions :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a spec in mind that I know will be good (21/25/5), I was just wanting some extra input. I'll definitely talk to her about it.

FYI, Shadow Priests can heal just fine. An ignorant person started the rumor that Shadow priests can't heal, and for some reason, a lot of people believe it.

Valkyrie FD
08-07-2006, 10:07 AM
yea but u miss out on holy crit and ur mana pool is much lower in shadow form :P

Dayfish
08-07-2006, 10:32 AM
As expected, I'm having a huge problem with GEM. I can't have it inabled, otherwise it crashes my game and just exits immediately. I don't know what's going on. I got it from curse-gaming.com.

Valkyrie FD
08-07-2006, 11:58 AM
hey day, ill guide u thro it on vent

Dayfish
08-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Excellent. I just hope that I won't have to reinstall this thing, because it keeps crashing the game the moment it starts up unless it's disabled! Not good.

PrOjEcTxMaYhEm1
08-07-2006, 06:08 PM
Mmmmmmm 14 slot bags. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

Th3Haunt3d
08-07-2006, 11:15 PM
finally i am on the ******* server. i had to change my name to "Voleur," though.