PDA

View Full Version : Hatch Closing

Ilpav
03-20-2008, 03:03 PM
Whenever I play any of the Splinter Cells, I always get angry at the fact that you can't close the hatches that you climb into. That's just unrealistic because when an enemy walks by he doesn't notice that the hatch is open even when it was closed just a minute ago. Even in the most modern Splinter Cell (DA) you can't close them. I would like it to be like this: you climb into the hatch and Sam closes the hatch automatically and it's should be the same for when you climb back out.

For those of you who don't know what a hatch is, it's like a door in the floor leading to some underground area.

This should DEFINITELY be included in Conviction. It'd just add more realism to the game.

What do you all think?

ROLNIK
03-20-2008, 06:44 PM
This should DEFINITELY be included in Conviction. It'd just add more realism to the game.

What do you all think?
I think you should check out the conviction forum.

Ilpav
03-20-2008, 10:05 PM
[SPOILERS]

Ok. I get it. You said that because everyone says that Conviction isn't gonna be a "real" Splinter Cell game. I really think you're still gonna do "real" Third Echelon missions with your suit and equipment and everything because Sam IS still with the NSA. You will probably infiltrate buildings and stuff and there will be hatches that should be AUTOMATICALLY CLOSED!!!
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ERN456
03-20-2008, 10:17 PM
no he said that because this thread is related to ConViction therefor it should be in the ConViction forum i dont know but it would make sense to me.

Ilpav
03-20-2008, 11:09 PM
But I'm mostly talking about the first 4 games. Conviction is just a little add-on.