PDA

View Full Version : dont know why im thinking this....

sksuperfreak
06-15-2006, 09:15 AM
i was recently thinking about rb6:vegas and how a lot of people may not get the game because of L.D. and C.H. so i thought of a great idea that might get people on the rb6 games again. that is to simpley get all the maps from all the rb6 games on xbox that we downloaded and put them together to have a "Fan pack". the reason i thought of this is because ubi still might have the maps on ubis computer and probally saved on it.now the reason why i didnt like thinking of this idea was because on a new game i would like to play new maps but this will get a lot more people playing the game on M.P.

sksuperfreak
06-15-2006, 09:15 AM
i was recently thinking about rb6:vegas and how a lot of people may not get the game because of L.D. and C.H. so i thought of a great idea that might get people on the rb6 games again. that is to simpley get all the maps from all the rb6 games on xbox that we downloaded and put them together to have a "Fan pack". the reason i thought of this is because ubi still might have the maps on ubis computer and probally saved on it.now the reason why i didnt like thinking of this idea was because on a new game i would like to play new maps but this will get a lot more people playing the game on M.P.

SirJOW
06-16-2006, 12:19 AM
Umm; NO.

The reason that people hate LETDOWN and CRITICAL ERROR is GAMEPLAY NOT MAPS!

Recon_Reap
06-18-2006, 01:25 PM
similar to what Nova did for Delta Force Extreme.....no thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif