PDA

View Full Version : Possible to complete without kills?

Glassjaw2005
06-03-2005, 11:46 AM
I was wondering, is it actually possible to complete the game without killing anyone or knocking anyone unconcious (apart from the NPC's you have to interrogate for objectives)? I really enjoyed Chaos Theory and can imagine it being better on my second time around trying to "ghost".

Glassjaw2005
06-03-2005, 11:46 AM
I was wondering, is it actually possible to complete the game without killing anyone or knocking anyone unconcious (apart from the NPC's you have to interrogate for objectives)? I really enjoyed Chaos Theory and can imagine it being better on my second time around trying to "ghost".

Pennywisdom1188
06-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Yes there are only a few levels in the game where its mandatory to knock someone out or kill people such as lacerda for 100%. For the most part the levels are designed well enough where you can completly ghost it.

My favorite level to do this on is bank.

Terrax213
06-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Yes, it can be done with a total of 3 KO's and 3 kills which are all required (1 KO is required if you're going for all 100's), and evading everyone else.

3 KO's - Lighthouse guard for extraction, Penthouse guard to interrogate for secondary objective, and Seoul special forces guy to interrogate for primary objective

3 Kills - Lacerda, Nedich, and Shetland are all objective kills.

The bathhouse furnace room I've only done once without knocking out any of the 4 guards, but it can be done. A few others who come here have done it as well. The way I did it took a bit of luck on the guards' reactions part, so usually if I'm gonna ghost that mission I'll KO the first 3 and slip by the last one instead of trying to rely on getting lucky.

DominusPrinceps
06-03-2005, 11:56 AM
Rumor has it that the game and all of the objectives can be completed with only 3 KOs. I haven't done it myself though. I'd go into SvM withdrawals, which cause headaches, severe nausea, and a strong urge to perform Berserk spins in public places. So I can't take the risk.

edit: I have GOT to stop spending so much time writing replies! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

Epicurus_13
06-03-2005, 04:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DominusPrinceps:
I haven't done it myself though. I'd go into SvM withdrawals, which cause headaches, severe nausea, and a strong urge to perform Berserk spins in public places. So I can't take the risk.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hear that, brother. Hail to SvM.

nemt
06-03-2005, 04:10 PM
It's possible the same way chicken is on every steakhouse's menu.

sam_fisher091
06-03-2005, 08:31 PM
did it once in displace..... so totally hard, but worth it. 0 kills, 0 knockouts, all objectives complete. within 20 minutes!

BiG_FaT_SpErM
06-04-2005, 03:55 AM
As Terrax213 said the absolute minimum you KOs you can get is 3 when going for 100% if your not then 2 KOs is the minimum, and 3 Kills is the minimum, but those are not counted on the stats. DominusPrinceps, how is it a rumour? I know it's not because i've done it with minimum KOs/Kills several times

DominusPrinceps
06-04-2005, 12:57 PM
I just said rumor because I didn't know for myself, because I'd never tried. That's just what I've heard.