PDA

View Full Version : How to get the two bonus songs from pre-order?

c4zer
10-31-2011, 12:07 PM
This is probably a dumb question, but I'm in no way shape or form a gamer so I don't have insticts about these things (I actually bought a PS3 just to buy Rocksmith).

I got the code that gets me two extra songs for pre ordering but I don't know where to insert this code to activate the songs. Can someone help me out? Again, I'm running the best buy PS3 version of the game.

Thanks,

JinjaBeard
10-31-2011, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by c4zer:
This is probably a dumb question, but I'm in no way shape or form a gamer so I don't have insticts about these things (I actually bought a PS3 just to buy Rocksmith).

I got the code that gets me two extra songs for pre ordering but I don't know where to insert this code to activate the songs. Can someone help me out? Again, I'm running the best buy PS3 version of the game.

Thanks,

log into the Playstation store (outside the game) and look to the top right of the screen where it says "redeem codes" or "activate codes' or something along those lines. it's confusing that you download them outside the game, but that's where you do it!