PDA

View Full Version : Don't You Just Love When....



Joppsta
09-27-2010, 07:43 AM
You make a move so pornographic that the guy leaves the game? I have won 3 ranked matches out of 3 so far (2 german, 1 US) and it usually pans out me fighting for my life at the start with my slow but steady counter-attack buildup.

I just wish games could have unlimited timing since it's pretty lame... if you could have more search criteria and options that would be cool http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

So far, 1v1 seems to be MY mode.

Anyway.. share any epic stories you have http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Ghoullio
09-27-2010, 08:47 AM
One time, I asked for a puppy for Christmas. On Christmas Day, I woke up and ran downstairs. Santa had a gift box with holes punched in it under the tree for me. I opened up, and my heart sank as I pulled out a tiny black and white kitten. I was crushed because I hate cats.

vincenty82
09-27-2010, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Ghoullio:
One time, I asked for a puppy for Christmas. On Christmas Day, I woke up and ran downstairs. Santa had a gift box with holes punched in it under the tree for me. I opened up, and my heart sank as I pulled out a tiny black and white kitten. I was crushed because I hate cats.

Cool story bro.

Joppsta
09-27-2010, 08:58 AM
HarHar?

Anyway, I'm semi-****ed off because i lost my winning streak and i'd be up to five now if it weren't for these early quitters >_<

Axe_99au
09-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Did they DC on you?! That's pretty rubbish. Had someone do that to me the other day, and you really have to wonder how they could have that little self-respect.

Joppsta
09-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Axe_99au:
Did they DC on you?! That's pretty rubbish. Had someone do that to me the other day, and you really have to wonder how they could have that little self-respect. To be fair, i was having a lot of connectivity issues.

My only loss so far is because i was called for by my family and had to leave the console unfortunately. I think i'd lost by that point anyway so it was pointless to carry the battle through.

So far, my strategy seems to work well with lower levels. Seems that using the tools RUSE gives you works quite nicely when the enemy takes the bait like a fish. I love it when i pull that off http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Axe_99au
09-27-2010, 04:31 PM
In terms of the winning streak, do you know if people surrendering (rather than DC'ing) early cuts the streak as well? I sometimes do that (in the first minute or so) if the person I'm playing with has a rubbish connection and it's pausing every couple of seconds.

I've never lost one of my streaks when someone's legitimately surrendered (rather than DC'd) before the game's out, so I don't think it does, but am asking to make sure I'm not shafting anyone.

Painthreshold
09-28-2010, 03:32 PM
You have a large number of AA units and he continuously sends bombers over them in an effort to blow up your large group of super heavy tanks!!!!!!!

Joppsta
09-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Painthreshold:
You have a large number of AA units and he continuously sends bombers over them in an effort to blow up your large group of super heavy tanks!!!!!!! Had someone try to para rush me. So i deployed heavy infantry... naturally. Had about 12 units out and countered him for about 5 minutes solid with 12 infantry + scout car ^^

Eventually came down to me with about 5 Maus and 10 WirbelWinds..