PDA

View Full Version : System Requirements Please Ubisoft

ajdevilchild
02-13-2010, 01:35 PM
I dont see why we havnt seen any system requirements yet. Are they not already allowing pre orders? People need to know what the system requirements are to play the game Ubi.

Im Sure your game is finished and can easily throw together a minimum and recommended system requirment list.

ajdevilchild
02-13-2010, 01:35 PM
I dont see why we havnt seen any system requirements yet. Are they not already allowing pre orders? People need to know what the system requirements are to play the game Ubi.

Im Sure your game is finished and can easily throw together a minimum and recommended system requirment list.

Isanator
02-13-2010, 01:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajdevilchild:

Im Sure your game is finished and can easily throw together a minimum and recommended system requirment list. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
PC Processor TypeIntel® Pentium® D processor, AMD Athlon™ 64 3800+
PC Processor Speed3.2GHz
PC Operating SystemWindows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
PC System Memory1GB RAM
PC Hard Drive Space10GB
PC Video256MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant video card
PC Sound CardDirectX 9.0c-compliant sound card
PC Drive Type and SpeedDVD-ROM

Those are the requirements for PC

ajdevilchild
02-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Damn Bro where you find these?

Dont know if I trust these, Iv looked everywhere and I cant find nothing on Requirements for this game.

Isanator
02-13-2010, 02:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ajdevilchild:
Damn Bro where you find these? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If you go to the splinter cell website and under pre-order click on Best Buy, then Best Buy has the system requirements listed.

ajdevilchild
02-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Ohh Snap, This is dope. Thanks Bro.

Jamsedreng22
02-13-2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks man... this made my day. Appears i have no more worries concerning ConViction. I have always been dreaming about playing it, and daydreaming about tactics of maps we have seen, but every time i do that, it gets broken by me thinking "What if i can't run it?" not happening anymore http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Isanator
02-13-2010, 04:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamsedreng22:
Thanks man... this made my day. Appears i have no more worries concerning ConViction. I have always been dreaming about playing it, and daydreaming about tactics of maps we have seen, but every time i do that, it gets broken by me thinking "What if i can't run it?" not happening anymore http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No problem! Glad to hear I helped! I to am also day dreaming of tactics, I have very pumped for this game, and I am very angry we have to wait threw this month, and next to get it :P

Dr__Cube
02-13-2010, 04:31 PM
These days, to be safe, you should be running parts equivalent to the following.

Core 2 Duo E6600 (or AMD equivalent)
2GB RAM
8800GT 512MB (or ATI equivalent)

If you meet these requirements you should be able to get decent frame rates at medium resolutions with a lot of the eye candy turned on. If you want 1920x1080 with Anti Aliasing and Aniso cranked up you're going to need a more powerful CPU and a much more powerful GPU.

Get off of Windows XP if you can. Go to Vista or Win7 and go with the 64 bit versions so you can bump your RAM up to 4GB.

Versus-Mroj
02-13-2010, 04:34 PM
It ISN'T official! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Jamsedreng22
02-13-2010, 04:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Versus-Mroj:
It ISN'T official! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Could you stop ruining stuff? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Versus-Mroj
02-13-2010, 05:03 PM
But it's true...

Though, PC reqs. aren't important... I said it before - it is "only Xbox 360-port game" - so nothing special... Just reqs. like other ports...

H.A.R.M.s
02-13-2010, 06:06 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Isanator:
Those are the requirements for PC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>This can't be official. Internet connection is only known requirement (new DRM) but it's not on the list.

xXassassinXx92
02-13-2010, 07:46 PM
I don't think Best Buy knows the specs just yet. But you never know, those could be right.

Versus-Mroj
02-14-2010, 03:00 AM
My words...